First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

the dr said it might be too late since i ovulated not too long after my ultrasound last friday and we had sex but my husband decided he doesent want to take a chance so no more sex this cycle .

im a little upset , i just feel like its another month wasted

i can test on the 7th

hopefully i do get a bfp and its not multiples 2 or 3 would be okay just not more i dont wanna have to kill my babies

after all this time i have a chance that it could actually really happen ! and its not happy or excitement its fear and im sad

i know the feeling on wasting a month, it's the worst!! but it's an experience and a lesson all in one, and maybe something to make your FS alter your meds or change things to give you a better shot. hope you get your BFP!!

have any of you girls tested yet lol i took a dollar store cheapie today just out of curiousity and it was negative not even a slight line :( i guess its good if it didint happen this month ( cant believe im saying this ) :O theres still a chance tho cause its still really early to test but i doubt it

Yeah, I did today, bfn.
Too early though I know. I am 9dpo.
Coralym - you may not have even implanted yet. - Hope you do have a bfp (but not with 6 ;))

I keep googling for clomid success stories, and if there is any better tests that have been researched. So be nice to have tests in stages - yes you O'd, yes the egg got fertilized, yes it implanted and is good. I guess we are just missing knowing if it was fertilized part....

awww river .. i hope it turns into a bfp !!

i might be going to the hospital my dr warned me that i could develop ovarian hyper stimulation and he told me what signs to watch for ... im so freaking bloated it feels like my belly is about to explode and i look 3 months pregnant :0 i feel lots of cramps too so if the bloating doesent go down i have to get chequed

awww river .. i hope it turns into a bfp !!

i might be going to the hospital my dr warned me that i could develop ovarian hyper stimulation and he told me what signs to watch for ... im so freaking bloated it feels like my belly is about to explode and i look 3 months pregnant :0 i feel lots of cramps too so if the bloating doesent go down i have to get chequed

any new news yet??

I have yet to test i'm only 4dpo :p and nothing out of the ordinary yet. trying so hard to not get my hopes up and be realistic, even though all our numbers for IUI were really good!

Just wanted to say hi, I've been stalking this thread as I'm hoping to start clomid in a couple of weeks, and I'm desperate to see how coralym30 gets on :shy:

hey ladies hows everyone doing ?

had to get an ultrasound done yesterday .. i fainted and vomited like crazy :O and im extremely bloated so the dr thought i might have ohs ...

turns out i dont have it ! he said the pills i was taking to make sure ohs didint devlop might be what caused me to be so sick and as for the bloating he said its all the hormones .. they didint see any baby on the ultrasound but the dr said it would be waaaay too early ... i doubt im pregnant anywyays

have any of you girls tested ? how are you all feeling

Glad you don't have ohss. Sorry to hear that you've been really sick though :(

I tested - bfn today at 13dpo, and my temp dropped to basically the coverline. But, no spotting yet, which is a plus. AF supposed to be here tomorrow, so we'll see.
Been bloated almost the whole tww.

damn i hope its just a late bfp ... and supposably the clomid causes bloating due to the hormones ( what the dr told me yesterday)

good lucky hunns

damn i hope its just a late bfp ... and supposably the clomid causes bloating due to the hormones ( what the dr told me yesterday)

good lucky hunns

I have noticed bloating on clomid as well, but thats one of the side effects that i dont mind so much! :p it's the emotional side that is the worst for me!
hope you get your BFP!!!

Hi ladies - Hoping you all get a BFP..

Just curious about "trigger shot"? Is this necessary while taking clomid?

I'm having bad cramps like on aNd off may be af... But I'm also badly constipated I feel like my ovaries are about to explode :0

I took clomid without a trigger shot

I'm having bad cramps today. :( 3rd round clomid first two 100mg this one 150mg. I feel like a constant pressure in my uterus. Just trying to rest. Today is cd14. Managed to bd today but it was really uncomfy. This started on cd12. I also got sore nipples yesterday cd13. Very not usual for me. God knows what is going on inside. I usually get this sore uterus feeling when on clomid but not as bad as this. :( hope ill be in tww soon and this pain goes.

how are you feeling river ?

ive had horrid cramps all night like on and off probably the worse ive ever had
still not bleeding tho but im just waiting for it now
i feel sad and and angry :(

Temp still low, still no af, bfn. Had a massive headache last night, and just felt really bad.
But after tylenol and some dinner, I just felt tired. Went to bed early fully expecting af to show. But nothing still yet.
Bad cramps a couple days ago, but now just minor cramps, some brown spotting, but that is it.
Feel like I am out, just waiting for it.

:( im pretty sure im out too river .. with all these horrible cramps id be suprised if af didint show up

Hi ladies - Hoping you all get a BFP..

Just curious about "trigger shot"? Is this necessary while taking clomid?

It's not always necessary, i usually don't get it but this cycle i did because I'm doing IUI and i couldn't make it in on the sat which is when i thought i would O so i got the shot wed night and had IUI on friday am.
i think usually trigger is used for woman who don't always ovulate on their own, so clomid will make bigger, better and more follicles and trigger will bring on ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->