First cycle testing end of september

writermum1

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm officially in the two week wait section! Woo!

So here's my story:

I'm a mother of two young daughters (3 and 16 months) and just started trying for my final baby #3! Let's see if I have a boy this time around. ;)

I've always wanted my babies close together so I think if I fall soon, it'll be the age gaps I exactly wanted. Fingers crossed. :D

I got my implanon out just 5 days ago while I had AF. Af was light and on and off until it was completely gone yesterday. This morning I woke with ovulation pains and took a test, dark positive line so for sure ovulating! Partner and I BD on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd but not last night - We will for sure be tonight since I'm ovulating! Didn't expect to be so fast but also not complaining!

I was planning on testing at the very end of September but might do a sneaky test exactly two weeks from today at 14dpo! If nothing, I'll wait until the end of the month. I'm not expecting to fall preg the first month but it is possible! Still getting moderate ovulation pains now also so pretty excited. :D

Is there anyone that ovulated this fast? Or just started their two week wait? :)

Imnit sure if I'm in the TWW or not as I have no clue when I ovulated. I thought I ovulated on the 6th which would put me at 4dpo cause I had some pain on my left side that lasted a day but then yesterday I had extremely sore boobs which has gone today so that could also be a sign of ovulation. Didn't DTD Lastnight so hopefully we can do it tonight.

Good luck and Lots of Baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->