First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

You have every right to be frustrated, but don't stress :) I think you're doing the right thing by continuing to move forward as normal. what's your next step? going back to the doctor?

Well the Dr I was going to go to is the one who gave me the first negative test....so they probably wont do anything...I'm currently looking for a new one. But I work from 7:30 am to 6 pm Monday thru Saturday so its kinda hard to do the Dr stuff right now...

It was confirmed today at 2pm that I am miscarrying...

Hi all, I am new to the board but just read through this whole thread. I am so sorry to hear about this after all you have been through. What ended up happening with your hcg levels?

I am wondering if I can join you guys on this thread. I have been off depo since end of October. No signs of AF yet but I am learning to temp even though I probably wont ovulate forever. It is very frustrating not even being able to track a cycle yet.

Hi all, I am new to the board but just read through this whole thread. I am so sorry to hear about this after all you have been through. What ended up happening with your hcg levels?

I am wondering if I can join you guys on this thread. I have been off depo since end of October. No signs of AF yet but I am learning to temp even though I probably wont ovulate forever. It is very frustrating not even being able to track a cycle yet.

It takes time sometimes. It took me six months for AFs return after my last shot. This is my first cycle TTC since coming off of depo too. Good luck to you!!

It takes time sometimes. It took me six months for AFs return after my last shot. This is my first cycle TTC since coming off of depo too. Good luck to you!!

Thanks! Im trying to keep a realistic time line in my mind but it's def hard. I hope it is within 6 months and not a whole year like many others said. But 50% pregnant by 6months is pretty good odds if that one study is true. Im trying to stay positive but realistic if I can.

On December 11th I picked up my records from the ER and my hcg levels went from 23 down to 3.3 in 6 days. Yesterday I started my first AF since the miscarriage. Good luck to all of you.

I had my last shot Aug 2012, got AF May 2013 so about 6 mos for mine to return. Stay positive ladies. Next AF is due in Jan.9. Here's to a 2014 BFP for all of us!

I know its been a long time since I checked in. I co conceived again 4 months after my loss. I now have a beautiful, healthy baby girl born 12/17/14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->