First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

I hate it for this delay and the withdrawal, but I also kind of miss it. I loved not having periods and pms etc. If my tests come back that I can't have children, I'll go back on it if they let me. I know it sounds mad but I was on it for the right reason, I did not want kids. It's my OH who has changed my mind about wanting and trying for a family. Now it's the thing I want most in the world. Hence why I think I've left it to late.

I can understand that. I went on because my OH didn't want any more children after our daughter. I had no idea he would change his mind or how hard it would be if he did. Good luck you you, hun...

Thanks and to you. I know we will get there in the end and this will be forgotten, I wish it would just bloody hurry up and we get our bfp's

Finally stopped AF late last night. So this one lasted 5 days...longest I've had...

Ooo a good one, very good.

Well I'm no better, got a out of hours doctor yesterday who said I need to get referred from my own doctor, but it is looking like I've got colitis. Need further tests etc to confirm this or what ever it is. Good news is that it wont cause a problem with my FS appointment next week.

I'm sorry to hear about the colitis, but glad to hear that it wont mess up your fs appointment...Fx for you sweetie...

positive vibes and hugs to us all! I had weird brown spotting on the 15th of last month. Anxious to see what happens this month around the 15th. I just want AF and to feel "regular" again. This excruciating waiting is for the birds!

I'm hoping that either we catch a bean this round or AF shows up on time and is normal again next month...

Thanks hun, it's not fun lol.

Well it sounds like depo is wearing off for all of us now, fx it won't be long for the bfp's

This time next week OH and myself will be going into our appointment, I'm going to be a nightmare this week waiting for the last few days lol.

Ooo I forgot to say my period that arrived early has finished after 4 days of good bleeding and today is 11 months to the day since my last depo shot.

Kinda feeling "blah" today...pretty sure the 5 days of AF drained me..lol

According to my days app, I should O either on the 20th or 21st...Fx...how are y'all holding up?

Hi hon, feeling the same, that surprise AF has knocked it out of me.

Well my ff app is telling me that I'm going to ov on the 14th the day after my FS appointment. Also I've got a appointment on Friday 17th for the camera up the bum, I don't know what they call it technically but that is what's happening next Friday lol.

I've been really scared that this bleeding from my bum will affect my FS appointment or fertility in general. But the doc has told me that they shouldn't effect each other but should I require treatments for fertility they would require me to be in the best health possible and that would mean that the bum issue be solved and treated first. Which is fair enough.

Hope your feeling better and baby dust to you x

Thanks sweetie, and good luck and lots of baby dust to you as well. Hopefully your colonoscopy(camera in the bum) comes back with good news...Fx for you :)

I've had a severe headache all day today. Argh... I know this sounds odd, but can anyone give me advice on CM charting? I'm completely clueless about it...lol

I have tried charting cm but gave it up as a bad job. I don't know the difference between soft open or firm closed, to me it always felt the same. The only difference I did find was low or high lol. With the texture I was always wondering the difference between ew, sperm and my own excitement, they are to alike.

I found this link very interesting https://www.beautifulcervix.com/ go to the gallery, also this one is good https://ovaova.com/cervical-fluid-images/

I woke up this morning with spotting and insane cramps. I thought AF was finally here but now I have nothing. Not a single thing. I spotted last month on the 16 for 4 days. With spotting today on the 12th, I'm hoping this is a sign of regulation.

All day yesterday I was having severe pelvic pain. Not sure what caused it, but its gone now...the last 3 or 4 days I have been SUPER nauseous. Hopefully this will pass soon...lol

So yesterday I got some much needed r&r as I went fishing, just me...the later I decided to "self satisfy" and after I noticed that my cm was very mucousy...I mean it stretched about one inch between my fingers...is this what they are referring to when they say egg white? And could it be because I reached orgasm? Pretty confusing...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->