First cycle TTC!! Buddy please

Keds195

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm currently cd 5 and me and hubby are TTC #1 anyone else either on cd5 or ttc#1 and want a buddy? Xx

im not on CD5 im on CD2 im not TTC number one more like number 4 loll but i need a TTC buddy too :)

Hi only just saw this sorry Hun I'm due to ovulate 2moro had a positive opk this morning. How are you getting on? Xxx

Heya, its my 1st cycle ttc. Last month we ntnp but have upped the ante this month!! Af disappeared today so here we go! Im a few days behind you but would love to buddy up x

Of course Hun need people to keep me sane I'm trying so hard not to stress about every little thing. It's so hard though. I can't stay living down after DTD sorry if tmi. I have to go the toilet after and I keep worrying I'm ruining our chances xx

Tbh im not sure if I believe the whole standing on your head things work or if its just old wives tales?! sperm run out at about 10miles an hour (I think???) So by the time you get up, even if it is straight away, they surely would have made it by then :) don't worry I'm sure it is ok :) xxx

Thanks it's the only think really that's worrying me. I'm sure I've ovulated tests say I had a surge and I had ovulation pains all day yesterday cp is really high soft and open lots of watery kinda stretchy cm. and we've been bding every day for the past couple of days at the least every other day. So we've done all we can really. X

I am crossing my fingers for you!!! Hopefully a bfp is winging its way to you! I need to start doing temp checks etc properly, my cycles are quite irregular so I never know for sure when I ovulate, I dont seem to get any symptons either, which is weird as af brings all sorts of pms with her when she arrives!! Although im roughly not due to ovulate until sat we've been taking full advantage of the bank holiday weekend...shame its back to work tmoXxx

Thank you. I hope so too but just seems like something that will happen to everyone else but me. I'm 1dpo now. AF is due 20th may. Please stay away witch. Lol.
Do you check cp and cm? Because I check cp first thing in the morning and sat morning I check and it was really high like almost couldn't reach it then I got my positive opk. Then next day it was that high I couldn't even feel it sorry if tmi. It's only just starting to come further down now but still soft and slightly open I think. Still new to this myself.

So what cd are you now? I'm off tomorrow so really long weekend off x

You will get you bfp :) its hard to keep sane though, I keep getting super excited then having to remind myself not to get my hopes up... im on cd7 at the moment, I havent checked cp but I am thinking I should start..will give it a go tmo morning. Xx

I know, I fight between getting excited and thinking I'm going to have a certain room as the nursery and I want such a pram then my sister goes oooo I've got loads of maternity tops you can have when you get a bump. Then the next day I'm like I can't imagine ever getting a BFP and getting a bump and having a perfect little bundle of joy at the end of it.

Checking cp and cm was really good actually for me I would definitely know what to look for more next time. Are you going to use OPKs? X

Yep if this cycle doesnt work (which is likely!) Then I'm going to use opk's. Due to hubby's work he will be away from july to nov quite a lot so this month and next we are super trying as it might be harder the next few months to bd when needed!
Are you going to use them? Its so funny, when I was younger I was convinced that you only needed one accident to get pregnant, if only! Lol xxx

I used them this cycle because I didn't know if I was ovulating I used the clearblue advanced ones. I've got enough to use them again next cycle but I'm hoping I won't need them.
Ye that's true you worry all the time about missing a pill or the condom splitting or falling off and you would almost definitely get pregnant. Not so true when it comes down to it. You do wonder how people get pregnant at all. It really is one of life's little miracles xx

Heya!

Sorry i've been away for a few days - how are things going?? I ovulated yesterday, and although we didn't DTD we had the two days previously....and again today....so here's hoping!
xxx

Hello I'm good thanks I'm 9dpo now only BFNs so far though. But a lot of cramping and twinges. And really achey today especially my back. Here's to some BFPs xx

Oooh that does sound promising!!!! How many times have you tested?? xxx

Yesterday and today I'm so impatient. AF not due til next mon 20th so really is early still x

Still a faint line might appear soon!! Fingers crossed :) Have you got any symptons today??

I am sat feeling sorry for myself on the sofa atm, I had the worst cramps in my uterus area today, and a massive sharp stabbing pain on the right side that nearly made me go 'oooouch!' at my computer desk - might have got a few funny looks from workmates. I am wondering if i'm ovulating a few days later than i thought I would...but i've never had ovulation pains before, and never been able to tell when egg has been released or anything :/ weird!

xxx

I definitely felt ovulation this month I put it down to being more aware about it all and that I might not of even thought about it before because I was watching out for it. If that makes sense.

My back is killing me really sore sat on sofa with a hot water bottle behind me x

Yeah you are right, my cycles aren't always spot on, so i may have ovulated late this month! Better get on it for the next couple of days lol!!!
Hope your back eases off soon, although it is kind of good pain i guess as it points towards a BFP :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->