First cycle TTC, CD8 and hugely hopeful!

I dont live to to far from new york haha on the same coast anyway, i live in new brunswick canada, which is on the border or maine so our weather is not much different...it was a hot one today but its only gonna get hotter as the summer goes on

Sooo im pretty sure AF just showed up.....TMI- white cm with pink in it....im sure its too late to be IB 12-14dpo....so i guess its on to next month...we are counting on u moodle!! haha the pressure is on...who is gonna start the next thread??? lol

Oh crap, that sucks. I was convinced one of you lot would get a :bfp:

I think we deserve to have silly name for our threads, I'm hoping we don't have many threads all in all, but we may as well make them a laugh!

Being a nurse i dont believe in TMI lol the more details the better however i was just being polite lol...I agree we need a funny name....who is creative in this thread (certanily not I ) lol...well its 10pm here im off to bed hopin this witch gets lost tonight lol but im guessing im on to july...YAY for drinks at my wedding ( gotta keep myself sane) haha..Good night all!!

Being a nurse i dont believe in TMI lol the more details the better however i was just being polite lol...I agree we need a funny name....who is creative in this thread (certanily not I ) lol...well its 10pm here im off to bed hopin this witch gets lost tonight lol but im guessing im on to july...YAY for drinks at my wedding ( gotta keep myself sane) haha..Good night all!!

Precisely! I'm always trying to dig more information out of patients; nothing phases me, it's all just fascinating!

If a name comes to me I'll let you know, but like you, someone else is probably a better option.

Yay to getting married and drinking. I'm remarrying DH in Sep for our anniversary but he doesn't know about it yet, it's going to be a surprise on the day. When we got married last year I didn't take his name, but earlier this year I woke up one morning and suddenly it had become really important to take it. In NY state you have to remarry in order to make any name changes, so that'll be his anniversary present, which is quite cool as the present in the first year is traditionally paper.

Sleep well, I hope AF buggers off and leaves you alone.

Soo just a question....I started spotting last night before bed so would i consider yesturday cd1 or today?? i have only been v v lightly spotting today as well, like twice when i wiped

hi ladies, i've missed you! have been so sick the last couple days - i swear if it weren't for AF i would have thought i was pregnant! don't know what happened, i think my pregnancy plan is killing me, lol! :dohh:

first thing i took was maca, which gave me THE WORST GAS EVER (you said nothing was tmi!:haha:). then it was the raspberry tea, which gave me chest pains. then finally the grapefruit juice which is burning the lining of my stomach! i feel like i've developed ulcers over the last 3 days, it's crazy. so i'm getting off everything, lol. no more!!!

on a more positive note, i am thrilled because i realized we have one more go late july/early august, so if no BFP this month we can try again! and i thought we were out completely till sept. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

DH leaves on sat, sooooooo sad. hate when he's gone. :cry:

AF sucks. sorry she got you karenlyn and mmafro. moodle, hope you're our first!!!

Soo just a question....I started spotting last night before bed so would i consider yesturday cd1 or today?? i have only been v v lightly spotting today as well, like twice when i wiped

I wouldn't count yesterday as cd1, have you had anything more than spotting today?

hi ladies, i've missed you! have been so sick the last couple days - i swear if it weren't for AF i would have thought i was pregnant! don't know what happened, i think my pregnancy plan is killing me, lol! :dohh:

first thing i took was maca, which gave me THE WORST GAS EVER (you said nothing was tmi!:haha:). then it was the raspberry tea, which gave me chest pains. then finally the grapefruit juice which is burning the lining of my stomach! i feel like i've developed ulcers over the last 3 days, it's crazy. so i'm getting off everything, lol. no more!!!

on a more positive note, i am thrilled because i realized we have one more go late july/early august, so if no BFP this month we can try again! and i thought we were out completely till sept. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

DH leaves on sat, sooooooo sad. hate when he's gone. :cry:

AF sucks. sorry she got you karenlyn and mmafro. moodle, hope you're our first!!!

Boo to feeling rough, yay to getting another cycle! what the frig is maca? I'll have to google it, it certainly doesn't sound delicious though.

Dh and I just went for a walk and as we went past the drug store I suggested getting a test for tomorrow morning instead of fri, but he said no lets wait till fri... :dohh:

I don't think anything has happened as I'm feeling all my usual emotions and thinking all my usual thoughts for this point of my cycle, but I still have a lot of hope!

So if you ladies need a good giggle, head over to the husband fetish thread, I read some of it earlier and was cracking up laughing.

nope nothing more than spotting/....maybe full blown tomorrow but i normally dont spot this long it normally starts out quite heavy.....we will see what tomorrow brings....cant wait til friday to see ur results!!

honeymomma, how long is he away for?

we've missed you too!

Sorry I've been MIA, everyone! I murdered my laptop! Weapon of choice? A hot cup of tea. :coffee: The thing was less than six months old, too, and it's DEAD. Argh! :cry: The only upside is that I hated the thing. It was slow and the keys stuck.

My husband didn't even give me a hard time about killing it, which was shocking.

We're getting close to Friday and the pressure is on, moodle. Okay, no pressure, but I've got my fingers crossed for your BFP.

mmafro, is it possible that you have some kind of pregnancy spotting rather than AF? Our bodies love to keep us hanging... it would be nice to have a REAL AF so you know you're 100% out!

Stinks that your hubby's away, honeymomma... I'd be happy to send you mine to keep you company for awhile, haha. He just needs to be back when I get a pos on an OPK! :haha:

I'm now almost positive that I didn't ovulate at all last cycle. This AF was really short, and really, really light. I use a Mooncup so I know exactly how much I bleed, and it was really nothing more than heavyish spotting. Which feels exactly like a light withdraw bleed when I was on BCP, definitely not a proper period. Which leaves me a bit worried about what my body's going to do THIS cycle. Read a lot of stories about women whose second cycle off BCPs was, like, 100 days...

Ok ladies I don't think I'm going to be testing tomorrow as my temp is starting to drop over the last two days. I wouldn't be surprised if I get my period tomorrow or saturday. Strangely enough I'm not that bothered as I've been doing a lot of working on my 'menstrual health' over the last couple of months and this gives me a chance to experience my period again. My brief history is that I get debilitating period pain, even on top of NSAIDs, but for my last period I basically listened to my body and stayed horizontal for two days, didn't lift a finger, and read a couple of books... I managed to take no painkillers and wasn't writhing around in agony, life changing!

So we really need to work on a ridiculous name :winkwink:

Sorry I've been MIA, everyone! I murdered my laptop! Weapon of choice? A hot cup of tea. :coffee: The thing was less than six months old, too, and it's DEAD. Argh! :cry: The only upside is that I hated the thing. It was slow and the keys stuck.

My husband didn't even give me a hard time about killing it, which was shocking.

We're getting close to Friday and the pressure is on, moodle. Okay, no pressure, but I've got my fingers crossed for your BFP.

mmafro, is it possible that you have some kind of pregnancy spotting rather than AF? Our bodies love to keep us hanging... it would be nice to have a REAL AF so you know you're 100% out!

Stinks that your hubby's away, honeymomma... I'd be happy to send you mine to keep you company for awhile, haha. He just needs to be back when I get a pos on an OPK! :haha:

I'm now almost positive that I didn't ovulate at all last cycle. This AF was really short, and really, really light. I use a Mooncup so I know exactly how much I bleed, and it was really nothing more than heavyish spotting. Which feels exactly like a light withdraw bleed when I was on BCP, definitely not a proper period. Which leaves me a bit worried about what my body's going to do THIS cycle. Read a lot of stories about women whose second cycle off BCPs was, like, 100 days...

Nice that dh was so understanding! Do you have any insurance that will cover it?

How long were you on the BCP for?

Hmmm, not sure whether to test as my temp hasn't gone down anymore :wacko:

Couldn't resist :bfn: Now I can concentrate on my assignments...

so none of us got our BFP thos month??...AF came full force this am, so does that mean today is cd 1?? i have been spotting for 3 days

I would have thought spotting doesn't count as it's the start of the blood trying to flow, not the actual period, does that make sense? Do you usually spot before your period?

I would say today was cd1.

So last night I typed egg into google and then egga, eggb, eggc etc etc all the way through the alphabet just to see if there were any silly names...

the egghunters, eggnoggers, eggventurous something or other? :dohh:

I've just entered my data for today on fertility friend and it counts spotting as cd28, but light bleeding as cd1. I'm going with spotting as I didn't start bleeding very lightly till around 9pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->