First cycle TTC, CD8 and hugely hopeful!

i did some research on soy and kinda freaked myself out, so... no soy this cycle. apparently, soy can delay ovulation and mess up your cycle if you're regular. so don't need something new to worry about, i'm pretty happy with my 28 days. just not sure why i can't catch that damn egg. :shrug:

looks like this month is all on DH and his spermies.:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: will one of you pleeeease stay in there long enough to welcome what i'm sure is a spectacular follicle?!

mmafro i hope i hope i hope you still get your BFP this month. DH travels a LOT too - he almost missed our wedding! (i almost had a heart attack!!) there's always a slim chance he could miss his kid's birth too, but i try not to think about it and just hope for baby! :baby:

I feel awful today, i got up with my DD and when OH got up i went back to sleep until 1:00pm i never do this, i feel sick to my stomach and just awful, either im pg or my body is playing nasty tricks on me...im goin out to pick up my wedding dress and im gonna stop and get a double pack of FRER...maybe they will tell me something different!!!

Come back and let us know! Hope you feel better... or that a BFP makes you happy to feel sick! :hugs:

BFN this morning on a FRER i have come to the conclusion that im not pg, think im out this month, on the bright side i can have a few drinks at my wedding next month lol...Slightly up set but trying not to let it bother me!!

Yes, please do!

It's 8dpo for me and my right bb is really tender, being this patient is hard.

BFN this morning on a FRER i have come to the conclusion that im not pg, think im out this month, on the bright side i can have a few drinks at my wedding next month lol...Slightly up set but trying not to let it bother me!!

What a bummer! Sounds like having your wedding to focus on through all of this is a good thing, when's the big day?

July 16th, yes its a good thing :) Had a minor break down but im ok now lol

so sorry mmafro... but yes, would be nice to have a drink at your wedding! that's coming up real soon, how exciting!

i'm bored to death with af being here and waiting till i ovulate :toothpick: at least i was able to have a drink last night. i had no idea how much i'd missed having a cocktail till i finally had one after that damn TWW! :drunk:

out of boredom (and because i can't do soy), i purchased circle+blooms 28-day mind-body connection fertility audio program. it's kind of new agey and bizarre (they ask you to imagine your follicles, wth?), but it's relaxing and makes me less anxious about not doing anything ttc related while waiting to ovulate. i feel i'm being... proactive? lol

so sorry mmafro... but yes, would be nice to have a drink at your wedding! that's coming up real soon, how exciting!

i'm bored to death with af being here and waiting till i ovulate :toothpick: at least i was able to have a drink last night. i had no idea how much i'd missed having a cocktail till i finally had one after that damn TWW! :drunk:

out of boredom (and because i can't do soy), i purchased circle+blooms 28-day mind-body connection fertility audio program. it's kind of new agey and bizarre (they ask you to imagine your follicles, wth?), but it's relaxing and makes me less anxious about not doing anything ttc related while waiting to ovulate. i feel i'm being... proactive? lol

Hell no! I've been using a fertility hypnotherapy cd since February :thumbup: It really, really helped but now I know the script so well that I find it hard to actually follow if that makes sense? I can't engage with it in the same way. It got me passed a lot of mental issues regarding my body failing me.

If I can create a warm cosy room for my fertilised egg to live in then you can imagine your follicles! :winkwink:

Ok, I swore I wouldn't pay attention to every little possible symptom but that all went out the window today, I've had three twinges in my lower abdomen in exactly the same place, so now I'm going a bit loopy :wacko:

No I'm gonna wait till Friday to test as that's my mum's bday, I'll be 13dpo by then. Plus it means I can (attempt) to focus on my school work that's due in on Fri too.

Mmafro, I have a son almost the exact same age as your daughter, and I'm around the same time in the cycle too. Good to know I'm not alone! :) How long have you been trying for #2?

Mmafro, I have a son almost the exact same age as your daughter, and I'm around the same time in the cycle too. Good to know I'm not alone! :) How long have you been trying for #2?

This is only our second month but seems to me i will be goin on the cycle 3 here soon, i tested again this am and it was a BFN...AF is due thursday so i guess im not complatly out :wacko:

Hey ladies, AF got me yesterday, so I'm officially out! Moodle, sorry, but... all the pressure falls to you! One of us has got to get that BFP... :haha:

But Mmafro's still not out yet. Not til AF shows! I was just reading another thread where somebody said their doctor told them not to test until AF is late, because early tests are so often inaccurate.

:dust:

Hey ladies, AF got me yesterday, so I'm officially out! Moodle, sorry, but... all the pressure falls to you! One of us has got to get that BFP... :haha:

But Mmafro's still not out yet. Not til AF shows! I was just reading another thread where somebody said their doctor told them not to test until AF is late, because early tests are so often inaccurate.

:dust:

Sorry to hear you're out Karenlyn. :hugs:

I tend to perform best under pressure so fingers crossed! I guess we'll find out this Fri as I'll test then. On the positive side my luteal phase seems to be more stable than last month. Look at the saw-tooth pattern here https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?d=2011-05-08 compared to this months https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?d=2011-06-04

I'm now relying on getting a :bfp: for my mum's bday as I can't find her anything else as a present :wacko:

AF due thursday, dont have any feelings of her coming but also dont have any feelings of being pregnant.....the heat is really getting to me today...35degrees sunny and i work in a nursing home where they keep the heat on all year long...glad to be home now though lol...OK moodle cant wait to see your BFP !!!!

AF due thursday, dont have any feelings of her coming but also dont have any feelings of being pregnant.....the heat is really getting to me today...35degrees sunny and i work in a nursing home where they keep the heat on all year long...glad to be home now though lol...OK moodle cant wait to see your BFP !!!!

Neither can I, I'm starting to convince myself that I actually am :wacko:

I always thought that they kept the heat on all year in the nursing homes I worked in so that all the residents would sleep all day. You must be suffering in that heat!

Its funny because the residents still complain of being cold and have sweaters on

Ha! That actually sounds like me. DH and I have never experienced summer in NY together and bedtime is hilarious... I keep my pj's on, he doesn't, I have an extra blanket next to the bed for when I get cold, and he has a fan on his side!

We are total opposites temperature wise, but as soon as the real heat arrives I'm sure things will level out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->