First cycle TTC, CD8 and hugely hopeful!

What about a phone, or screen shot? I'm living vicariously through you!

I poas......im only 9 dpo so i didnt think i'd see anything, but im pretty sure i did, i saw a second pink line on a IC within 3 mins, i couldnt believe y eyes so i got my OH to look and he could see the pink too, but i dont know what to think it was really thick but not dark...I wish i could take a pic to see if anyone else could see it...I dont know if its faulty or what but i am gonna try again tomorrow morning!! :) im so excited but i dont want to get my hopes up yet....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooh i can't wait till tomorrow ---- update us! how exciting, hope this is our first BFP!!!

So i got home from my bridal shower nand went to take another look and the line was gone?? if it was pos wouldnt it have stayed???? what a tease!!!

could it have been an evap? test first thing tomorrow with FMU! what test are you using?

Its a IC pink dye and i ahve done tons of them and never got that before, prolly why i got so excited lol, but i will test first thing tomorrow morning, its almost 11pm here so i will be off to bed shortly and up at 5am will definatly update asap!!

mmafro, wake up! :) We're all eager to see if you got your BFP.

going to bed now - we'll see if the witch comes in the morning. won't test with FMU, will give AF a chance to rear her ugly head. i really don't want to see anymore BFNs! right now, legs hurt and i've had a tugging cramp in my lower left abdomen, almost near my pubic bone. i feel like i've had this before, but all my af and "pregnancy" symptoms have sort of blurred into each other, lol. i just hope it's not a cyst that's been causing these cramps.

see y'all (and hopefully a BFP on this thread) in the morning! xx

Sorry girls for the wait.....slept in and had to rush to work....however i did test this morning (made time for that) and nothing, not even a hint....sooo pee'd off lol its only our second month ttc but i swear something was there, gonna try everyday until AF shows her ugly face.. (poas addict) and i will stay positive.....one good thing though, if i dont get pg this month i will be able to have a few drinks on my wedding night lol

going to bed now - we'll see if the witch comes in the morning. won't test with FMU, will give AF a chance to rear her ugly head. i really don't want to see anymore BFNs! right now, legs hurt and i've had a tugging cramp in my lower left abdomen, almost near my pubic bone. i feel like i've had this before, but all my af and "pregnancy" symptoms have sort of blurred into each other, lol. i just hope it's not a cyst that's been causing these cramps.

Fx'd that she hasnt showed her face today!!! someone needs to bring some good luck to this thread, unfortuantly it wasnt me haha maybe you will!!!! OH says that there is no way i cant be pg this month haha we DTD so much like everynight during my fertile window he was getting tired lol

Sorry girls for the wait.....slept in and had to rush to work....however i did test this morning (made time for that) and nothing, not even a hint....sooo pee'd off lol its only our second month ttc but i swear something was there, gonna try everyday until AF shows her ugly face.. (poas addict) and i will stay positive.....one good thing though, if i dont get pg this month i will be able to have a few drinks on my wedding night lol

That IS very positive! :thumbup:

I'm only 6dpo now so testing is ages away, and besides, I need to concentrate on my school work as it's all due in next Thurs and I've got 5,500 or so words to go! :coffee: It's really hard to concentrate because at the moment I'm writing about the uterus, good job that it's in relation to menopause or I'd be in hot water (or should that be a hot flush?).

I hope you get a restful nights sleep and feel better in the morning, got my fingers crossed for you.

9 DPO (i think) my bbs are slightly tender nad my throat is sore, like a very dry throat...good sign?????

9 DPO (i think) my bbs are slightly tender nad my throat is sore, like a very dry throat...good sign?????

Some places say that cold-like symptoms can be a sign of pregnancy, so... yeah, good sign! :) 9 DPO seems early to get your BFP... sounds like you're still in with a chance!

Oh i hope so....OH is being deployed in march and i wanted to have the baby before he left but im not so sure its gonna happen that way, i guess im kinda in a down mood.. Little frustrated, and i know we have only been ttc for 2 months and so many more deserve it before me but its driving me bonkers lol....My 3 year old DD keeps asking for a baby, she kinda overheard me talking to my bff and keeps asking if there is a baby in my belly yet lol i tell her not yet and she looks at my belly and says hurry up baby haha its cute but sad....how are u feeling any symptoms???

hey ladies, witch got me today. at least it's full on AF, not a weird one, and at least i didn't test yesterday or this morning. i hate BFNs far more than i hate AF! :growlmad:

mmafro, 9dpo does seem early still - hopefully you get your BFP within the next couple of days. karenlyn, moodle - fx'd for yours!!!

i think i'm gonna go on soy this cycle. if DH leaves town on CD9, i at least better have a good, healthy follicle. gonna make him take his vites and a mucolytic this month. he has polyspermy (too many sperm lol), which seemed like a good thing when we first got the results. apparently it isn't - otherwise we would've gotten preggo a long time ago! :wacko: anyway, the mucolytic should lessen the sperm competition -- the last thing i want is a million spermies competing for one egg so viciously that they'd cancel each other out! lol:dohh:

mmafro- We've still got our FX for your BFP this cycle... Didn't realize you were on a schedule, though. I can imagine how you must feel. I wouldn't want to have a baby without my DH there, either. :hugs:

Ohh, sorry to hear you're out honeymomma! We DO need some good luck in this thread...

I have this funny image now of your DH's spermies all fighting to the death. Hope they calm down this cycle and get on with their job! :wacko: Will you keep us updated on how soy works for you? That's definitely an option I'm keeping at the back of my mind if I keep Oing late (like I THINK I did this cycle). GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->