First cycle using CBFM

Babydust28

Reaction score
Well I've read so much about the CBFM and how good they are, seen as me and oh have been trying for some time now and me having irregular periods we thought we would get one :)

So af came on 6/11 and finished yesterday (10/11)
My monitor asked me to POAS this morning, the monitor came up with 2 bars, just wondering if anyone else has had this?
I thought it might be the monitor getting used I me but it's clearly picking up some hormone.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi there! This was my first cycle also.. On mine I really couldn't tell much diffetence between a low day and the peak days.. I don't trust the lines cause they mislead me..

I just went by the monitor.. I ovulated on the first peak day..

Wish you the best of luck :dust:

Hi there! This was my first cycle also.. On mine I really couldn't tell much diffetence between a low day and the peak days.. I don't trust the lines cause they mislead me..

I just went by the monitor.. I ovulated on the first peak day..

Wish you the best of luck :dust:

I couldn't believe it was 2 bars on the monitor and rather than just explaining it was 2 bars I thought I'd add the pic of the stick.
Feel like it's really early to be such a result like that.

I'll see how I go.... :-/

Babydust to you :) xx

Hi babe it'll be the monitor getting used to you. You'll use more sticks during your first month than your second because the monitor is just figuring you out! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->