first day at nursery!

Gemma2102

Reaction score
hiya everyone just want everyone to give me good luck today as its jessica first day at nursery, i think she will be allright but last night she said she didnt want to go! xx

Good luck to you both...its going to be fun and exciting..lots of new friends to meet. My daughter starts pre-school next monday.

:happydance: hope jessica has lots of fun! :)

Awww, good luck Jessica, & good luck to you too!!

My little boy starts preschool nursery after the summer holidays & he can't wait bless him!!

Good luck with today, she will be fine it will be u that does all the worrying. I was exactly the same when my son started nursery i was in tears but he jsut ran off and got stuck in with everything I felt a fool lol xx

Good luck both of you :hugs:

Aww, good luck hunni! I'm sure she'll love nursery once she's been and knows what it's all about.

My baby brother and nephew LOVE going to nursery - my sister was a little upset the other day when she went to pic up her LO and he clung to the one of the 'aunties' and cried "No mummy you go I'm staying here!!" :rofl: My poor sis...

I bet your LO will love meeting other children and playing with all the toys and crafts :)

awww good luck she will love it Im sure :D

my boys were both different my 1st clung to me but once he saw all the other boys and girls was fine and my 2nd just ran off never even said goodbye :( lol

it was me that took it worse..... got home and cried my eyes out coz my babies had just started nursery :cry:big softie me :dohh:

aww Jessica will love it, Ella really wants to go with her bless. have fun jessica :) xxxxxx

hiya everyone thank u for your support girls means alot, well first day went fine jessica went in and played with the children she has made a friend already called evy if i spelt that right lol she was painting and she was playing in the water and got wet so she had to get change into spare clothes till hers dried. xxxxx

awww I'm glad Jessica had a good day :D

Aww yay Jessica :happydance: - I knew she'd have fun :) - Won't be long before you have to drag her away from the place! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->