First Day back at work...

premmiemum123

Reaction score
...after Mat leave and I am shattered! God talk about using your brain in a different way. It was nice to work and know I had Emily to look forward to, I wished away the last few hours of work...
Also I missed Emily saying 'Mama' today brought it home to me how much I will miss working full time...also she has developed a funny laugh and a high pitched shriek, all in one day!
Can't believe how much a baby can change in one day...

Its nice to have some time for you too even if it is work!
Hope your day werent too stressful and now you can chill out with your fam xx

Awww no, missing her first word.

Just goes to show she was thinking of you as much as you were thinking of her.:thumbup:

Glad it wasnt too bad, I love rushing home to Molly, its lovely seeing their faces when you walk through the door.

Aww hun I totally know how your feeling about missing her first word and using your brain LOL! Im in my second week and its getting easier. Archie is now settling in at Nursery which makes me feel a little better about leaving him. If you ever need a cry, moan or blether about work just let me know as I will prob be feeling the same way lol xxx

Hope you are starting to get used to it now, it must be so strange to be back:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->