First day off before baby arrives!

curlylocks

Reaction score
I'm on holiday from today for two weeks then my maternity leave starts. :happydance:

I have a long list of things to do so I don't get too bored (that the OH keeps adding to!)

I've just sat down to have some lunch and I all of a sudden feel really anxious/excited! It like it only just hitting me that in a few weeks time I'm going to be a mum!

Pointless thread but surprised on how litle time I have left before I'm responsible for a little person!!

xx

lucky you finishing work :D i still have another 5weeks :( xx

:happydance: enjoy you're maternity leave :D its so wonderful once baby arrives x

I would have stayed on longer but I work very long hours that I couldn't cut down - so I thought I'd just take all my holiday! :)

The last few weeks have flown by! I can't believe I've finished! I was quite sad on friday about going! lol xx

Congrats!
I'm finishing next Friday and cant wait. I have really struggled with deciding when to go but finally made a decision over the weekend and am very glad.

Have fun! xx

Enjoy it, I am just starting week 5 and it's flown by!!

Thats great, sit back and enjoy yourself, take care :hugs: XX

Enjoy your time off!!!

You're having a baby!! Crazy huh????

xx

I'm on holiday from today for two weeks then my maternity leave starts. :happydance:

I have a long list of things to do so I don't get too bored (that the OH keeps adding to!)

I've just sat down to have some lunch and I all of a sudden feel really anxious/excited! It like it only just hitting me that in a few weeks time I'm going to be a mum!

Pointless thread but surprised on how litle time I have left before I'm responsible for a little person!!

xx

Me too!!!! I'm offically on holiday for 3 weeks and then mat leave starts 11 May.

I've spent the weekend just lazing about enjoying the sun but today I've started thinking about what I need to get done before I have the baby. There is still tonnes to do :dohh:

But it is mad, eh! In a few weeks time we're going to be mummies :happydance:

Enjoy youre time off on maternity leave x

im enjoying my time off even though ive not been 100per cent
ive done so much and had a great rest also:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->