First Dr appointment today. Sick as ever...help

trying2bamom

Reaction score
So today is my first appointment, I am so nervous. Lately I have had the worst case of morning sickness ever. I am afraid to eat anything for fear of how it will come back up. I just dont know what to do. I've tried the home remedies, the dr office gave me some samples to hold over until my appointment today, they worked for 2 days and then back to the same thing vomiting everything up. I feel so weak and i can barely force myself to work. I am so exhausted because I'm up all day vomiting and barely getting rest. I have a 2 year old toddler who gets up early. Oh and i work 3rd shift so I get off at 4:30 AM.

I have to wear a pad because everytime I'm vomiting for some reason I'm peeing at the same time , even if I just went to the bathroom.

Please any help thoughts or ideas?

No help I'm afraid other than just get on with it lol! I'm almost 14 weeks and been sick since early on pregnant, I have two other children and work pretty much every day. Only now my morning sickness is starting to let up after what seems like forever! Wish you the best hun :)

Oh girl I am so sorry, I was there a few weeks ago and I know how you feel. It's awful!! :hugs:Don't worry about anything other than making it through the next few weeks - chances are it WILL get better and a few weeks of a messy house and your older child watching a bunch of morning cartoons won't be the end of the world :)

Make sure you speak up about how you feel - doctors and midwives are there to help you and they can't if you don't tell them how bad it is! Can you ask your doctor for Zofran/Ondansetron? It's heavy duty stuff and it really really does help!

I’m the same way every time I vomit pee comes out so I have to wear a pad too

They gave me Zofran on top of the mojesto. The zofran and mojesto makes me a bit drowsy, but I'm trying it..now just to try and eat something...I'm so scared to eat its rediculous. Everytime.i eat I'm imagining how it's going to taste coming back up...its a scary thought.

The baby is measuring to be 9 weeks 3 days which is the exact weeks from my lmp the dr was shocked...lol..he was like wow it's the exact same, because usually you're a little earlier when they do that scan and see the actual length. They said everything looks normal and heart was beating nice. Which makes me feel a little better (I fear a miscarriage because I miscarried twins last Sept) .Now to just get this sickness to pass

I’m the same way every time I vomit pee comes out so I have to wear a pad too
Right and it's so crazy even if I've just gone to the bathroom. I told me fiance the pad has been downgraded to a pamper...lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->