First ever scan tonight

loola

Reaction score
We have our first scan at 7pm - we've paid for this one as I'm a worry warts. I'm about 7w2d , I know we won't see too much, but seeing anything is going to be a bonus.

I'm so nervous! I'm so so worried that we're going to be told baby stopped growing weeks ago or what not.

I've had no symptoms pretty much - just sore boobs and loving mustard ( I hate mustard).

Is it normal to be nervous, OH is so excited , I just don't think that men think like women in these situations.

I feel I should be excited today, but I know that I have to wait the whollleeee working day and then some more before it's even remotely close, too much time to think is my opinion.

xx

Good luck! We had our first scan at 7+4, and it was wonderful seeing a little jelly bean. Enjoy x

All the best! We paid for a private reassurance scan at 8w and i was really nervous as I also had minimal symptoms (and also been craving ham and mustard sandwiches lol!) Anyway all was well and we saw a little bean with strong heartbeat measuring 3d ahead :) Hope you also get some good news x

Hope you will be reassured at your scan :) xx

We had our scan, all is well. Saw a little heart beat ( I must admit, I was a bit confused at the start), but we're measuring a whole week behind!

Is it normal this early on for the measurements to be slightly out? I got my BFP two days before AF was actually due, so surely, my workings are probably closer to my dates?

Anywho. All is okay and there is actually one in there - Which I didn't belive as I feel abolsutely fine .

We had our scan, all is well. Saw a little heart beat ( I must admit, I was a bit confused at the start), but we're measuring a whole week behind!

Is it normal this early on for the measurements to be slightly out? I got my BFP two days before AF was actually due, so surely, my workings are probably closer to my dates?

Anywho. All is okay and there is actually one in there - Which I didn't belive as I feel abolsutely fine .

Hello When they measure the baby that early it's not 100% right I had emergency scan when I was admitted to hospital and I knew I was about a day or 2 away from 8 weeks but I was measuring 7'weeks 2 days I also was worried about that but at my 12 week scan on Wednesday they put me 3 days ahead to what due date I thought I should be. so try not to worry x

I meassured 5 days behind at my first scan and then 2 weeks later i meassured 6 days in front

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->