First ever thread in first tri, very nervous!

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
This is my first ever thread in first tri and I'm shaking just from typing, haha!

Due to my history I was going to keep this a secret but I'm finding it impossible not being able to tell anybody and thought that BnB is my safe place and any thoughts that I might jinx it are silly.

I'm Char :wave:

I've been about on BnB for almost 5 years and I've had three previous losses. I'm currently around 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant :happydance: and praying that I'll finally get my rainbow :cloud9:

Apart from BnB currently only two people know, my OH and a close friend as I've just returned from Paris and had to tell her as I couldn't go on rides at Disneyland after having it planned for months and months :dohh:. I'm also currently only 3 days behind my SILs pregnancy which means bubs will grow up together :cloud9:.

It's only early days yet and I'm terrified! But I couldn't keep it in any longer!!

Hope you're all well xxx

This is my first ever thread in first tri and I'm shaking just from typing, haha!

Due to my history I was going to keep this a secret but I'm finding it impossible not being able to tell anybody and thought that BnB is my safe place and any thoughts that I might jinx it are silly.

I'm Char :wave:

I've been about on BnB for almost 5 years and I've had three previous losses. I'm currently around 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant :happydance: and praying that I'll finally get my rainbow :cloud9:

Apart from BnB currently only two people know, my OH and a close friend as I've just returned from Paris and had to tell her as I couldn't go on rides at Disneyland after having it planned for months and months :dohh:. I'm also currently only 3 days behind my SILs pregnancy which means bubs will grow up together :cloud9:.

It's only early days yet and I'm terrified! But I couldn't keep it in any longer!!

Hope you're all well xxx

Hi Char :waves:
Huge congrats :cloud9:

I had 3 loses before I got my ray of sunshine , hes now 3 :)
Sending lots of positive thaughts your way <3

I never come on the pregnancy boards because I get too broody! But I'm sooo glad I did today. Congratulations sweetie that's such fantastic news x

Thank you girlies, got teary at all your lovely congrats.

:hugs: xxx

Saw my little squish today and he/she is exactly where they need to be with a strong heartbeat :cry: :cloud9: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->