First FET One Year Into IVF - Worried!

Momlette

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wow, I was part of baby and bump during my infertility journey starting back in 2011. These forums saved my sanity!

Fast forward to 2023: my husband and I have been on and IVF journey for over a year (I had a tubal after my second child with my ex - and I’m nearing 40). We had our first frozen embryo transfer on 5/31 and I got a positive at home test yesterday morning! I was thrilled! Until my nurse called to say that the subsequent blood hcg test came out at 56.4 and they hoped for 100+. This being an issue was a big shock to me…when I became pregnant with my first two kids I’d become extremely in tune with my ovulation, temps, cervix and fluid, etc. so I knew exactly when I conceived. In looking back at my first beta with my daughter, on 13 dpo my levels were almost identical to my levels yesterday, at 14 “dpo” / 9 dpt. My nurse really has me worried…I always thought it was the doubling time that mattered and not the first test. In any event, I’m now meticulously over analyzing every physical sensation and symptom, the slight differences in pregnancy test line darkness, etc. I felt so excited and confident and now I don’t know what to think. Anyone else been here, with a baseline hcg blood test of less than 100, and gone on to have a successful pregnancy??

Thanks for reading!! Good luck to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->