First Fetal Movement Question TO EVERYONE

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what everyones first fetal movements felt like to them, when they felt them, and what pregnancy this is to you. I think that I am 11 weeks and last night I felt a VERY distinct feeling I've never felt before, it felt like the baby was flipping or rolling around inside me. I could feel it rub up against me..it was very weird and definetely was NOT gas...Anyone else had it feel kind of like a fish moving around and or feel it this early? this is my first BTW....HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF REPLIES VERY INTERESTED IN EVERYONES EXPERIENCES!!!

With my son it was a flicking/pulsing feeling at 16 weeks.

I thought I had felt my daughter at 12 weeks, but realised I was wrong once I actually got movement at 15 weeks.

Even after havin a baby you often get movements tha feel just like a baby, phantom kics etc. I think a lot of it is ticking muscles.

Mine felt like fingers tickling me from the inside. Then pop corn, and occasionally the tiny rolls.

nothing yet, but 17 weeks with my son felt like a butterfly on the inside? like 24 weeks I started to feel rolling and real defined kicks

1st child was at 16 weeks. It felt like popcorn.
2nd child was 15 weeks and it was flutter like feelings.
3rd child was 13 weeks I had a tiny pop then another pop but that was it until 14.5 weeks i started getting the flutters

18 weeks baby 1 and felt like popcorn popping. 12 weeks with this one and I sometimes think I feel a rolling sensation but prob gas! Lol

With my DD I was 13 weeks and it felt like a ball rolling under my skin.
I am almost 12 weeks with #2 and I feel random pops and light movement but nothing to make me really convinced its the babe lol

With my son, I had an anterior placenta and didn't feel him well till 23 weeks or so.

With my daughter, it was about 14 weeks when I felt the flutter/butterfly from the inside feeling.

Very COOL....It's amazing. I felt the rolling today too, it's defintely the baby!!!

With my first i first felt her at 14 weeks every now & then then from 16 weeks consistently.

I am certain I am feeling this one already. Very small flutters like butterfly wings. They are a bit blink and you miss them but I am certain it is baby. I felt dd very early too at around 12-13 weeks. I have googled it thinking I must be imagining things but lots of women say they felt their 2nd baby very early too :)

Like bubbles popping from about 15 weeks proper kicks from 17/18 weeks.

Fluttery feelings inside with my daughter. :) It's a very cool feeling. I don't remember how many weeks I was, though.

Hi, I was wondering what everyones first fetal movements felt like to them, when they felt them, and what pregnancy this is to you. I think that I am 11 weeks and last night I felt a VERY distinct feeling I've never felt before, it felt like the baby was flipping or rolling around inside me. I could feel it rub up against me..it was very weird and definetely was NOT gas...Anyone else had it feel kind of like a fish moving around and or feel it this early? this is my first BTW....HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF REPLIES VERY INTERESTED IN EVERYONES EXPERIENCES!!!

they say you dont really feel this early but if ur gut feeling is that it is baby then it probably is :)

With ds I felt him around 20 weeks - looking back maybe before but with the first you don't know what you're feeling for!

With dd I had an anterior placenta but still recognized movement about 17 weeks.

I honestly think bowel type movements in your belly are identical to those early baby movements! So hard to tell which is which!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->