First Gyn Appointment for TTC-Obese

I assumed it was very similar to BC too. Ff marked this past Friday as ovulation, so I would be 3dpo today, with this coming Saturday being 8dpo. I think I'm more excited that I ovulated than anything. Not too hopeful though as an 8 day luteal phase doesn't give much time, like you had said. Thanks for the info :)

I'm glad you had a better day! When are you hoping to ovulate?

That would be awesome if you are ovulating on your own!

my normal O day is cd 17-19. It was 17 before my bfp and 19 after the mc. So with a break I am not sure what day it will fall on exactly. But it should be between May 12 and May 14. May 12 is my birthday so that would be pretty awesome.

I see...so you still have a few more days until testing. Do you have a preference as to whether you want a boy or a girl?

I start opk's on thursday. Man am I ever antsy to start peeing on a stick. Lol

I would love a boy. I have always wanted boys.

How about you?

I peed on an opk last night just to cure that urge. All day today I have been vomiting. I'm really not sure what is wrong.

In terms of gender preference I would want a girl! My s/o wants a boy though. We agreed that no matter which we get, we're going to raise our child in a gender neutral way. If it's a girl I'd still be really excited though.

Sorry to hear that you have been sick. hope you feel better soon.

Hubby wants a boy as he is the last of his family with his name and as per the custom the women usually take on the husband's name when they marry. but then our girl could be a lesbian and keep her name or her wife could take our name. Or she may not take the hubby's name.

I haven't thought too much about gender neutral. We aren't going to find out the gender so most of the clothes will be in neutral colours but then I don't care about putting my boy in pink or my girl in blue. Colour is just colour and has no gender. Although I do love the little suits. The nursery theme is Winnie the Pooh so that can go for either or.

I'm similar in the way that I still want to keep my last name. I like it.

I also agree with colour association to gender. It doesn't really make sense.

ALSO, I have thought of a Winnie the Pooh nursery as well! I haven't 100% decided yet as my s/o still has to have some what of an input.

my mom has already bought a few things. Door knobs for a dresser, a lamp and I found a little stuffed eeyore that I got just after finding out I was pregnant back in august.

so that brings me to today. Today is the due date of my little angel. It's hard. Especially since I am in a thread with someone that is due in May and we were a part of the same group awhile ago.

I peed on a stick last night too. :haha: I couldn't help myself. I have 10 digi opk's, so if I started yesterday that will bring me to cd18. Which should be enough. it's giving me something to do.

how is the vomiting? is it gone?

So cute! I loved Eeyore! I'm sorry to hear about your mc, I can only imagine how hard it was, and still is. I'll be thinking about you. :(

Vomiting has gotten WORSE! Today I ended up taking an HPT... I'm 6dpo (so super early) and will be posting pics in the pregnancy test gallery if you want to take a peak!

Do you let yourself buy things for a baby? I'm trying to not let myself until I'm actually pregnant but some times I just can't wait!

I will look for them. I love looking at tests. and youtube videos of "live" testing and announcments

I have not bought anything other than the eeyore. I just can't bring myself to. I would love to go shopping and I know so many women that buy stuff if they find a good deal. I would love to start buying stuff and space it out but I worry that I will have a near complete nursery and then it all ends up for nothing if I never get pregnant again, or never carry to term. Then it's the heartache of going through all the stuff and giving it away.

that sucks about the vomiting. I hope it is something and not food poisoning or the flu

Thanks for your input on them! :) Sorry I didn't get on here sooner, my emotions have been out of whack!

As I said in the test post, af showed :(, but that's ok, it at least means I HAVE af!! I'm excited for this round as I'm feeling hopeful I'll get the sticky bean quickly. I've decided the vomiting was from the severe cramps I started having...it's completely gone now. I'll be starting OPKs in 8 more days!

I am the same way in regards to buying before hand. I'm trying to stop myself from getting too carried away, but it also helps me focus my time on other things as I buy patterns to sew instead of just buying it already made.

Do you think you'll ovulate soon? I keep looking at your chart!

Yay for af. It is the start of hopefully a short journey.

I should ovulate in 4-6 days. I am hoping it goes back to cd 17 which is in 4 days. My temp dropped today but I am sure that is because hubby didn't turn off the a/c when he came to bed. So tomorrow I will have to discard it.

Hello! :)

Sorry I haven't posted. Af was next to hell but I couldn't have been happier to have it! I ended up at the hospital for bleeding so heavily but they didn't have any beds for me to stay... I ended up going home and they called me the next day to see how I was. I am now cd9 and af is done. Will be starting opks tomorrow :)

How are you doing?

Doing ok. Been feeling frustrated. I never got a positive opk. My temp rise today was minimal but according to all my research as long as it is at least .1 degree higher than the last 6 it counts. We shall see what the next few days bring. I will know for sure if I ovulated on may 21 when I get my progesterone test done.

Sorry I'm not on a lot right now! I have a lot of life changes going on...

I keep looking at your chart. I really hope where you overrided o is where you did o, you had lots of bd opportunity around then! When do you plan on testing?

In terms of my ttc, I started opks yesterday with the faintest negative line you could see, I almost thought it was invalid. It's a lot darker and visible today but still negative. Hoping to ovulate either Thursday or Friday, fx'd!

I have been sick the last couple of days so I haven't been able to temp to confirm O. I go for my progesterone test on Saturday which will confirm if ovulation happened.

Fx you ovulate this week!!

I didnt read all of these: PCOS.

A side effect of having PCOS is being over weight. SOmetimes, being over weight is a sympthom, not a "go lose weight". I know women who are 2-3x my size who had two healthy pregnanices with very few health issues.

if your doctor gives you crap at being over weight find one who will work with you. I do agree, try losing weight if you can - if anything to better YOU and to have a healthy life and pregnancy.

im considered "obese" but I know my body levels are fine every other way. I get AF on a semi-regular schedule (now). I was put on metfomin for awhile, to help regulate me even though I havent been diagnosed with PCOS. Im off of it and my cycles are pretty on par with what they need to be on.

Also!! If you want some idea on some things you can buy to help you that are Over the Counter if yoru levels are ok etc. To help regulate I use Pre-Mama from GNC. I also have vits I am waiting to take that help blood flow and have a stronger uterus lining etc - but must stop taking once you have Ovulated, because they can cause a MC. You start them again if you werent successful when your AF again til you O.

Ive been doing a lot of research into stuff like that, because I am trying to be as natural as possible if I can without being on any other medications. But thats me!!

https://www.gnc.com/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-23100898dt.jpg <-- this is myo-inositol and some folic acid.

Also, I am gonna most likely start taking next cycle (because today is CD2) evening primrose oil, and black cohosh - both have to be stopped when you have confirmed Ovulation, but they do help build your uterus and levels, but you dont want to be on them if you do conceive. You start with AF and stop with your O.

Definately do your research. There are things out there to help women for sure that dont cost and arm and a leg.

Also, if you have low pestorgene levels, they do sell cremes that you can take to help asorb into your body so you can get it naturally that way to help your levels.

Research research research!!!!

Good luck to all of you!!!!! I hope we all have babydust soon!!

Thanks gennifaire! You were super helpful! :)

Aayla: Fx'd for your test on Saturday!

AFM: I'm still waiting for o. I feel like my opks have just started getting darker again, will find out tomorrow, but s/o and I have covered it.

That is all you can do really. I had negative opk's in two cycles now. One I had O confirmed and now just waiting for this one.

So just keep doing it. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->