First Gyn Appointment for TTC-Obese

wow. that's some major decision making but you need to take care of you. I wouldn't worry too much about Mexico. My best friend's daughter is there and she just had surgery to fix her tongue tie issue. She's happy and healthy and came out fine.

What are you going to school for?

I've been ok. lots and lots of symptoms. nausea every day, metallic taste in my mouth at all times, always tired and in need of a nap plus loads more. I've been testing. check out my testing thread in the test section. It looks promising but they are still vague. Hoping to get a line soon. I am 95% sure I am pregnant.

I would love to follow your journey through your weight loss and other things. I understand if you stop using this site. Feel free to add me to facebook Rebecca MacTaggart is my name and my profile pic is of the Canadian flag made of maple leaves.

Awesome to know about Mexico.

I will be going back to school to become a fashion designer. I'm SOOOO excited for it as I love pattern making, sewing, etc, etc. I can't wait.

I checked out your pics and I feel like I can see them starting to show something, hoping it gets darker!

Awesome! I will for sure add you. I'm planning on staying on here on and off as I have made some great friends and am in a weight loss group on here as well. I'll just be WTT instead of TTC :) I'm also planning on making some videos for everything I go through, start to finish. I likely won't start posting them until I'm alive after the surgery, but I'll keep you updated! :)

I should add my name is Nicole Mason, and my photo is of a hamster and a hamster bum. [I use to breed hamsters when I was in my teens...hehe]

Urs.. That's wonderful that you are making decisions to focus on getting you healthy to TTC. I stopped charting and everything myself this month because I figure when it happens it happens. I've got to much other stuff going on.. Id love to keep in touch with you as well through things and I wish you nothing but blessings and happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->