First Gyn Appointment for TTC-Obese

I'll be waiting all day tomorrow! I might end up calling them in the am...just to know either way, then I can get on with my day!

I have been testing. Yesterday morning marked 18dpo and I had another BFN. I only have one more test left (out of the 27 I ended up with). I did an OPK today since I have had a full week of ewcm, but it's also negative. Maybe wondfo tests just don't work for me? I did do two FRER though...argh, I'll find out tomorrow I guess!

I've been watching your chart, can't wait to see that +OPK!

you haven't updated in a bit. Just wondering if all is ok

Sorry I haven't updated, everything is not ok. I have a restraining order on a crazy ex boyfriend...long story short he showed up this weekend to surprise me for my birthday.

Anyway, in terms of the blood test, I'm guessing it was negative as the doctor never phoned me. I took another test which was also negative and I took an opk which was almost positive. So, I'm assuming my body was gearing up to ovulate and I didn't actually ovulate cd14.

How have you been? :)

oh my god. I'm sorry you have to go through that.

That sucks about the bfn. It certainly is possible to have more than one surge if you didn't ovulate on the first one.

What are your temps doing? has it showed a spike?

I"m doing ok. hating this agonizing wait to see if I will ovulate. my temps are oddly steady, cause if you look back you will see they are always rocky but the shift is noticeable when it happens. but right now they are all around the same temp. Opk's are very negative still. I should ovulate in 2 days if I keep to my previous schedule.

I'm just really confused. I keep getting the same really faint squinters. I just took a test since I'm 10 days late and it's the same thing. I have basically stopped charting from the stress but the last temps I had taken would've made my chart triphasic, although I never recorded them.

If I go with ovulation on June 08 (when I had an almost positive opk) I would be 5dpo...UGH! I just want to know!

Fx'd for your ovulation to happen in 2 days! Get in lots of sexy time and we'll pray it works! :)

You may have crappy tests. I swear I got bunk frers my last ovulatory cycle. I had so many squinter grey lines it sucked. Af came on time for me though.

I hope you get some answers. You may have to give it some more time and if still no af say 10 days, assuming you ovulated late and are only 5 dpo so of course nothing would show yet, then get another blood test. A late O will definitely move your lp and make your cycle longer. I would also go back to temping and input anything you have taken but didn't record.

Have af type cramping today. My body is acting so weird I have no idea what is happening. If it wasn't O time I would swear my period is about to happen.

I think I must have crappy wondfo tests. I attached yesterdays pick to show you what is going on with them. I'm going to do like you said, assume I ovulated late and test accordingly with the new date. Ff seems to still think I ovulated cd14 though. I will start temping again likely tomorrow morning.

By looking at your chart I'm guessing ovulation should be really soon. Are you close to a positive opk?

Forgot to attach the picture!

Attachments

• Wondfo.jpg
    Wondfo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
I think I see a pink shadow..how frustrating.

No where near a positive opk and I have been testing 3 times a day. I have one test left. The last time I used opk's and ovulated I got a positive on cd 19 the same day I ovulated. So here is hoping that happens again.

but my gut is telling me I am not going to ovulate this cycle again. I think my body is done with the letrozole. At least this dose but they don't go any higher. If I don't get a temp rise by cd 22 then I am calling myself out for this cycle. I will continue to temp until af shows but after that i will have to call the doc and figure out if I have to go on bc until we can do IVF.

Hello ladies.. Sorry for being aloof the post few weeks. I went to my gp yesterday as she was the head of nutritional counseling and I got some advice from her. She also took some blood to check my iron, vitamin D, and vitamin b levels. I'm only on month four of TTC but I realize being obese is not helping the situation

No temp spike

cm has also dried up. Looks like it is IVF for me. I will temp throughout the weekend to be sure. But I don't think it's going to happen. I'm thinking I'm going to call the doc today and let them know so I can book in time to see him if needed. I don't know what the next step is while I lose the weight and save up the money.

Got a temp spike yesterday and today!! Looks like I may have ovulated on cd 20. A day later than normal. Excited and nervous. each morning will be pins and needles to see if my temp stays up.

How are you doing? What's going on? has af come yet?

Hey Urs...how are you doing? what's been going on?

Hello, sorry I've been gone for a while...my mind is doing things and it hasn't been a pleasant experience, I see a professional on Wednesday to see what I need to do. I'm just kind of struggling to do simple things right now.

I'm really glad to see (based on your chart) that you ovulated this time! You did a great job with bd too, fx'd!

In terms of TTC the last I had temped was on Friday with 97.2 which is kind of a usual temp for me. I'm thinking maybe I still haven't ovulated, although I did take it at a different time. Still no af, but the ewcm has stopped. If my almost positive opk became positive later that day, I would be 12dpo today (if I did ovulate there). Ff still has me down on cd14 for ovulation. I'm cd45 today.

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a hard time and I'm glad you will be seeing someone about it. Hope everything turns around for you.

wow cd 45. Have you taken any more tests. This is a really long cycle for ovulating on cd 14 but if you go by your opk then 12 dpo isn't too long and either you get a bfp or af will come shortly. If you get a bfn will you be inducing af?

Are you able to link your chart? Would love to see why FF has it at cd 14.

afm: I am 4dpo and I have loads of symptoms. flushed skin, tingly boobs, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea, dizziness, fatigue. If I'm not pregnant my body is being really cruel to me.

Thank you.

Given I hadn't had a period for 6 years prior to taking provera, I'm not too concerned, just super annoyed. I thought it would help me have a somewhat regular cycle. I'll screenshot my chart and add it. Monday the 13th was my almost positive opk. I haven't contacted my gyn as s/o is having second thoughts about a baby...again. So I'm not sure what to do...any advice?

Your temp is looking great! I'm really hoping your body is regulating itself and this IS a bfp cycle for you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 12.49.30 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 12.49.30 AM.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 7
hmm. I can see why FF put them there. It's a temp below all the others and you had put watery. if you take out the watery cm on cd 14 it may change them.

As for your dh rethinking things...has he said why? I've rethought kids a million times..money..the stress of ttc...money... sometimes I think it would be nice to not be committed to a being and we can just travel the world. But I always come back to how much I have wanted to be a mom.

He could just be scared. My one advice for men is to openly communicate. and man it can be like pulling teeth because they are taught not to be vulnerable. But never assume he understands what you need. Even if it is so very obvious. Have a heart to heart, don't do it right after he gets off work. don't do it while watching tv. make a nice dinner. Sit at the table and just talk. Make it more of a romantic setting then he won't feel like he is being attacked. Which of course you aren't doing but guys can be like feral cats. Very skittish and tend to lash out or shut down when they feel cornered.

Hey Urs. Hope you are doing well. Hope your appt went well!

Hello! :) I'm alive again.

Thanks for the info with the man issues, haha. After a long talk and making some decisions I have a big update.

We are putting off TTC for a while so I can get weight loss surgery. It was a hard decision (especially since I never really agreed with weight loss surgery) but I'm hoping to go to Tijuana, Mexico in August for the gastric sleeve surgery. I'm really nervous (because it's Mexico) but it's my cheaper option with a short wait list.

I'm also wanting to get a job after losing weight, as well as get my tonsils out, put in ear tubes, and go back to school. So it'll be for sure a year, probably 2-3 before TTC becomes an option again.

How have you been? I'm hoping your temps go up again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->