First Gyn Appointment for TTC-Obese

You're still in it and your chart is looking good! Here's hoping! :)

Aayla, when will you start opks? The photo of your test gives me a lot of hope as that is what I'm seeing! I had cramps the past few days though so...I don't know. Only time will tell. I'll save my last FRER for Sunday if needed but I'll keep using Wondfos.

Definitely save the frers. I got that line and then stark white 11 and 12 dpo on frers. Then I got a light pink line on 13dpo.

I will be starting around cd 10 or 11. I don't ovulate until at least cd 17 so really no need to test too early.

I am cd 6 now.

Very interesting in regards to your test! FRER are just so expensive.

I was looking at your chart and figured you'd be started soon. Fx'd this round!

I'm probably out.. Another stark white bfn. Just waiting for AF

Sometimes I start early around cd 8 just to pee on something and for something to do. Lol. Because I have nearly 3 weeks to wait until I O from the start of my cycle it gets very boring. And then I never start testing after O until 8 dpo as I want ovulation to be confirmed but even if I implanted at 6dpo, 8 dpo is far too early to get a positive unless my hcg started at 5 Miu.

But I can never hold out very long and I got wondfos just so I could test early. Lol

Keep us updated, Gagrlinpitt! I still have hope for you :)

I'm similar to you, I just like to pee on the sticks as it gives me something to do and get excited over (even if they're negative). I started testing at 7dpo...hehe.

I'm adding a negative of one of the FRER pics...seeing if you guys can see what I'm seeing.

Attachments

• FRERinNeg.jpg
    FRERinNeg.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 3
Huge temp drop today.. Waiting on AF to show her face.

Sorry Gagrlin! :(

Quick update from me: 15dpo and no af. Lots of cm. Sick with a sore throat and runny nose. Can't test since I'm at.the family cabin but can Tomorrow once I'm home. Fxd!

Still no AF... I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings

So sorry to see the temp shop gagrlinpitt. fx for next cycle!!

Urs: I will be waiting to see the tests!! How exciting for no af!

Nothing much going on with me. I'm on cd 9 and I have started using my opk's. first one was yesterday but I could only test once yesterday. Not that I cared because it is really early. I'm thinking to save money I might test twice a day until cd 15 and then test 3 x from then on. This morning's was of course negative.

AF has yet to show her face.. Expecting it soon.

I hope you catch it next cycle, Gagrlin!

Aayla: Yay for opks! I agree with you to hold off taking three a day until you get closer to when you o. Hoping it won't be much longer now!

AFM: As promised, I tested. First with a wondfo, then with FRER. BFN. Still sick, and a lot of cm. Af is officially late. Worrying I won't get her again and I'll need another provera cycle.

Attachments

• 16dpoWondfo.jpg
    16dpoWondfo.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 2
  • 16dpoFRER.jpg
    16dpoFRER.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
sometimes I think I see a shadow of something, and then sometimes not. I hate when tests do that. How long are you going to wait? Are you going to test the wait out? Are you going to get bloods to confirm before taking the provera?

I'm not sure how long to wait. My doctor is pretty much useless when it comes to wanting a blood test...I might call my gyn tomorrow and see.

So AF finally came.. Hopefully a cycle off of charting and just enjoying my husband will prove to be our bfp cycle.

Sorry to hear Gagrlin :( Hopefully the less stress from not charting will help with everything and you'll get your bfp this upcoming cycle :)

AFM: Getting blood work done today to see what's going on. Won't be a few days until I get results though, UGH!

Gagrlinpitt: sorry that af came.

Urs: glad you are getting blood work. that sucks to have to wait. Do you have myehealth? Not sure if it is available where you are but since you are in canada you should be able to get it. It allows you to log in a see results and they even give you table to see where your numbers lay so you can interpret them. At least with hcg and progesterone. I get my results same day that way and the doc rarely calls me unless it is not normal.

I have never heard of myehealth. I looked it up and it's in BC and ON...I'm in MB :(. I get my results tomorrow...kind of. IF I'm pregnant the doctor will call. If I'm not then I'll be waiting all day and they won't call.

I'm not really expecting that I will be pregnant considering having irregular periods seems to be a "regular" thing with me...but the cycle after a Provera bleed? And nothing? I don't know...somethings up.

How frustrating. I hate when doctor's do that. Just freaking call and take 2 min out of your damn day to say yes or no.

fx your doctor calls. too bad you don't have my ehealth. it's amazing.

any more tests or are you just going to wait through tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->