First IUI with 25mg Clomid

DandJ

First time mom
Reaction score
This is my first round of IUI with taking Clomid as a first as well. I'm on CD7 and started taking 25mg of Clomid on CD3 so today would be the last day of taking Clomid. However, I've been having some wicked pains on my left side and experiencing almost fertile cervical fluid.

I e-mailed my nurse asking if I should come in earlier to be monitored as my original monitoring date is this Wednesday, which is 5 days from now and would hate to miss ovulation. She said it's normal for my estrogen to rise and increase due to Clomid so my almost fertile fluid is showing sooner than normal.

Has anyone had pains that seem to be ovulation pains from Clomid that entailed ovulation the next day or two? Hubby and I are going to :sex: anyway so we don't miss it, but that hasn't worked in over a year and IUI may be our best chance.

Hello, I have had 2 cycles of clomid which didn't work for me and was switched to Femara. However they both work in the same way. It will make you ovulate sooner then usual but not too soon, your follicles only grow 1-2mm per day. this is why they have you scan at atleast day 9-11 to check the sizes. on these meds you are usually going to O on day 14-17 average. So yes it will make your body react a little quicker but when your monitored its hard to miss, so im sure you will be ok.

AFM in on CD11 Femara(Letrozole)2.5mg,3 follies, follie size biggest was 12mm day9 and lining a 7. I go for another scan and labs in the morning.

Good luck to you feel free to ask any questions

Thank you! That's what my nurse replied back with but I had to find assurance from someone else :p

Good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->