first miscarriage

bubbles_92

Reaction score
after trying for a bub for over a year now finally fell pregnent and lost it last week at six and a half weeks, i have endometirosis any one have any suggestions that will help my problem. i was so happy when i found out now im really feeling depressed seeing as the doctor told me im going to have problems holding a child past the first trimester :(

I am so sorry for your loss =( My first words of advice - find a new doctor. At a time like this your doctor should be trying to spread hope, not doubt! I too suffer from endometriosis. After 4 years of trying (3 years with medical treatments) we finally got pregnant NATURALLY and had a happy healthy little boy. So YES with endometriosis you can get pregnant and STAY pregnant.

Have you had any laparoscopies to try to clear out any of the Endo? This was somethign that was suggested to me prior to ttc. I had three and none seemed to work, but it is something that might help for you depending on how bad it is.

Have you thought about seeing an RE? After a year of trying this might be a good place to start.

I hope this has helpd a little bit. Again, so sorry for your loss, I understand your pain having just gone through my first last month =/ If you have any questions please let me know, I will help as much as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->