First Month NTNP

towwife14

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on here, as well as our first month NTNP. I'm 22 and my DH is 27.

We decided to come off of BC about 3 weeks ago, and I had a withdraw bleed for 5 days that just finished up on Tuesay.

Last night he did not pull out for the first time.

Does anyone have any NTNP success stories they'd like to share?

Baby Dust To All!

I just started as well to NTNP!! Our wedding night was June 24th and we decided to stop pulling out then too. We had sex for the next three days unprotected as well, and I ovulated ( pretty sure) last night.. so who knows!

Me and DH just decided to start NTNP for our first, but my #2 and we just got married on the 12th! I went through many losses and lots of fertility issues but got my rainbow when we stopped trying.

That's awesome! Good luck! Im trying to really take a no stress approach.... no charting, no sticks no nothing except for my period tracker.... my partner is very layed back and so I don't want to stress him out.. gonna try and take a page out of his book lol...I am usually a very stressed out person, but I have decided to hell with that.. the less stress the more likelihood you will get pregnant! So I am walking lots, drinking tea, journaling and trying to get on a better track with eating which includes no sugar, gluten or dairy.

Baby dust to all of us :)

If my period doesn't start when it should - then I'm gonna do OPK's to see if I'm even O'ing. But not stressing about it is really hard - but it can be done! The only thing I'm gonna do is take pre-natals because honestly me and DH have sex LITERALLY every day lol.

lol well that's good, I hope you get pregnant quick! I started taking prenatals about a month ago, I have a really good one from my naturopath :) Im gonna start taking omega three's in small fish oil soon too, but for now I take evening primrose oil.

lol well that's good, I hope you get pregnant quick! I started taking prenatals about a month ago, I have a really good one from my naturopath :) Im gonna start taking omega three's in small fish oil soon too, but for now I take evening primrose oil.

Be careful taking EPO, it can mess with your cycle as well.

Hiya :)

I used to live on here with my first! Had my merina out last week and we've started our NTNP journey :) secretly trying to cram as much nookie in as I can during My fertial weeks though so I think I'm more TTC!! �� Baby dust to you all x

Hi Smile, just curious does the evening primrose oil really works? How much mg did you take per day? Is there more CM during fertile week? Thanks in advance :)

:hi: I'm NTNP for baby #2. DH has a physical issue that makes sex painful and anxiety disorder that also makes him less inclined to DTD. To conceived #1 I went all in, temping, OPK's, SMEP . . . you name it. Hoping that this one can happen with less pressure; but you better believe I'm going to get some sexy underwear for my fertile days :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->