First month off BC. Did you experience this?

crazymomof1

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I really need some help. I hope someone responds as I don't have much luck getting any kind of response on here. Anyways, I got off of birth control after my last period on Aug 22. The pill was making me not want to have sex and since it's a rare occurrence here anyways on account of having a very hyper toddler, we decided we'd just live on the edge for a while. For the last 2 weeks, I have felt awful - nauseous, sickly, cramping, etc. It comes and goes and for the last two days my boobs have been sore. Not as sore as when I was pregnant with my son though. I have taken NUMEROUS tests and they are all negative. Has anyone else experienced this their first month off the pill? I don't remember what I felt like last time I got off of it. The sick feeling is so bad I could swear I'm pregnant but obviously I'm not. Help please!

I wasn't sick but the first time I came off bcp I was soooooo depressed and couldn't get out of bed. Crying angry grumpy. The works. Not like me at all! Severe withdrawals.

The second time I don't remember much f anythig. Just took my cycles 2.5 years to regulate again to where they used to be. Ill never take bcp again.

Oh I'm so done with it. I've been on and off this entire year but this is the worst I've ever felt. Crampy, exhausted, sore boobs...everything that would lead me to believe I'm pregnant. Then I test and nope, I'm not. I really hate BCP.

When I came off BC in June, I could have sworn that I was pregnant because I had a lot of the same issues. I think its our bodies adjusting to all of the wacky hormones.

Iv just come off bc last month and had regular unprotected sex since. And I feel symtpom mad (ie: feeling nautious, cramping, peeing, sore nipples, vivid strange messed up dreams, aversions, the whole bloody shabang) its either one answer or the other. Im wither pregnant or not! Yet just this inkling of hope has literally taken over my life I plan around tests, event's, I feel like im going mad! I should be pregnant considering how little we've even tried to protect but I bet later on this month ill test and it'll be a bfn.
Are you ttc? Xx

I too just stopped taking bc pills last month. I feel exhausted, crampy, and a bit cranky. AF has yet to show, but HPT says I'm not pregnant. I agree with EMSwife. Our bodies are probably adjusting.

Not when I came off the pill, but I did feel like that when my son started dropping BFs.

Thanks for all your comments. I agree with you that it is wacky hormones because I got AF on CD37. All HPT's were negative even though I could have sworn I saw a faint line (think it's just my bad eyes! LOL). I felt so crappy that I'm thankful for my period. It's like a release of that awful sicky feeling. We're not TTC but we're not preventing either. If it happens, it happens. I'll probably be on here at the end of the month waiting for AF again!

I was always dizzy, I also started to suffer from migraines (they are back now after AF), I was 2 weeks late. This is my second cycle without the pill, I still dont feel so normal. This in addtion to horrible mood swings.

Hey! My LMP was 8/20 and I stopped taking the pill!

Whenever I get off the pill, I get crazy pregnancy symptoms. I don't want to be discouraging, but I never ended up pregnant first cycle off. I have been on and off the same pill for 9 years (since I was 15).

I got off the pill two months ago, had the symptoms and was on CD31. DH panicked so I got back on the pill when AF shower because, to me, if he freaked we weren't ready. After a heart to heart, I stopped again in August. Had the same intense symptoms plus some extras CD 19-30 before they got really mild and now barely noticeable. I am now CD48, but BFNs and a neg blood test at CD35. So I'm not sure what I can tell you.

It could go either way and you won't know until you do all the tests or AF shows =\

hey ladies. this is all new to me as well as this is my first month off bc. i stopped the pill mid pack on Oct 1. I had withdrawl from 4-8. It was VERY heavy - heavier than my normal AF. I thought I was CD10 today with O coming on the 17th or so. Today is the 14th. I was really hoping this month could be it for me as my AF has always been very regular, even before the BC. I have been having some pinching in my ovaries for a few days and now today I have bad cramping. Today/tomorrow is when my AF should have shown up before I stopped the BC. I am getting nervous that my AF is going to show up but I don't think that's possible since I had my withdrawl. Sorry for the confusing story.. could anyone give me a hand? Could my AF still come today or tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->