First month trying

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I'm a mum of one already - son is two - but I'm back ttc for baby number two. I don't remember ttc really and how I felt so I feel so new at this again! This month is our first month ttc and I think if my cycle is normal I should have ovulated by now but I've felt nothing apart from a couple of things in my right side on wed/thurs. So who knows - am excited for the tww in some ways but will still be disappointed if af comes.

Anyone else in their first month?! X

Well not quite but in my 2nd now and waiting to O. It's also my 2nd as I have a 1 year old. My last TTC journey was pretty short as got BFP 1st month but not this time. When will you test?

I wasn't planning to do ovulation testing - not yet as I did not do it last time and wanted to take it easy and not become too involved - promised my hubbie I wouldn't get obsessed with it! I didn't even know about testing ovulation as I only joined here when I got pregnant. First month wow, I was fourth so hoping we will be that lucky again x

Oh blimey I don't know! I think I was just planning to wait and see what happens as it's the frist month and take it from there - no tests I don't think at the moment. What about you? x

Same boat as you, mum of one already and in 2nd cycle of ttc #2. It happened right away with my daughter so im trying to get my head back into the 'ttc' mindframe without becoming obsessed! My husband is so laid back but i feel like its my job to know what my body is doing? So i know when to try...but my cycles are irregular so its hard not to give in to all the ttc methods!

Seems like soooo long ago i did all this ttc stuff- its scaring me!

Last month I just waited for AF. This month I will see how tempted I may be, but still probably a week away from all the action!

Finger crossed you get your BFP first time! X

You took the words right out of my mouth it's the same with my hubbie! I'm trying to stay relaxed too! It does feel like you've never done it before doesn't it!

Hope your second cycle is successful Hun x

It does kinda feel like its all new again! Think its also because its been over 4 years since the ttc days! And i think once you've had one already you have a standard to expect? We're on cycle 2 and i feel anxious because its not the same as last time! Daft as its not the norm to catch on the first try!!

It feels very new - like it's never been done before. But I feel that because I have this site now and have had it since I was in the 1st tri that it I am nmore educated now and see others doing all of these tests and charting - I never knew this existed!

I don't even know when I ovulate or how long my cycle is! Glad there are others like you on here that are like me though :)

Hi! I am the same as you all :) I have a 15 month old daughter. This is my first cycle TTC again. Hoping this time is different. I ended taking two rounds of clomid to get pregnant with DD because my cycles were so irregular. Since having DD my cycles are regular. I feel so much more relaxed this time. I'm nervous and excited at the same time about adding #2. Good luck and tons of baby dust to all!

I am in my second month and TTC #1!! I am actually trying to gather some newbie buddies and have a thread here, if you'd like to come join us! ;) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/2057043-newbie-ttc-looking-other-newbie-buddies.html

I'm a newbie here TTC #1, I'm anxious as we are officially trying as of December 1st, when I finish my pack of Seasonale. My OB/GYN said that I should be fertile immediately but she wasn't 100% sure as all bodies are different. I've purchased a Basal Body Thermometer and some Pregnancy Tests but haven't used the BBT yet - trying to see if we get pregnant without it so I can return if need be haha! :)

Thanks Bee Bee I'll join your group thanks for offering :) good luck to you with ttc baby no 1! x

I'm a newbie here TTC #1, I'm anxious as we are officially trying as of December 1st, when I finish my pack of Seasonale. My OB/GYN said that I should be fertile immediately but she wasn't 100% sure as all bodies are different. I've purchased a Basal Body Thermometer and some Pregnancy Tests but haven't used the BBT yet - trying to see if we get pregnant without it so I can return if need be haha! :)

Good luck odouglass too :) fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->