First name to go with middle name James?

KittieB

Reaction score
I'm only 7 weeks pregnant, but me and OH have been thinking about names a lot recently. We're pretty much set on a girls name - Isabelle Rose, but we're now struggling to find a boys name we agree on!

The name has to have James in it somewhere, as this is a family name. OH likes James Alexander and then Jamie for short, but I quite like these names:

Oliver James
Toby James
Benjamin James
Harry James

We also both like Jack, but that doesn't really go with James.

We prefer more traditional names and OH doesn't like uncommon names.

Does anyone have any other names that they think we would like?

I love James Alexander, nn. Jamie... that gets my vote!

I also like Toby, Oliver, & Benjamin with the middle name James... they all sound good!

I love the initials "AJ" & "CJ" personally...

Carson James
Cameron James
Casey James
Christopher James

Anthony James
Andrew James
Alexander James
Austin James

Samuel James Love it :hugs:
Michael James
Joshua James
Adrian James
Nathan James
Blake James
Geoffery James
Owen James
Benjamin James and B.J for short, this is my favourite one personally
Duncan James because then you can call him D.J :)

"DJ" is also good initials!

I like:

Dominic James
Devon James
Declan James

Thank you so much everyone :) you've definitely given me some good ideas, will speak to my OH about it later.

We have James Declin (after my dad Declin James) but we call him Jamie :)

What about
Daniel James
Finley James
Scott James

Xx

i had this dilema when i had my son. i love the name james but as so many family members were also called james, i didn't want him to be called james for his first name. i also lost my best friend shortly before i found out i was pregnant and wanted my son to have his name, robert out of respect, but robert is such a boring name i didn't want to call him that either so he got alex robert james. alex's midwife picked his name as after a week he was still nameless :S looking back, i couldn't have picked a better name myself x

My husband is Roderick James. If we'd had a boy his name would have been david James. :) x

Finlay James (this will be our next LOs name if it is a boy)
Archie James
Joseph James
Jacob James

Good I read this thread as if we gonna have a boy I want the middle name to be James (after my OH, although we call him Jamie) but I defo want baby boy to have a middle name James!!!

I want to use James as part of a boy's name as well. My current favourite is Zachary James. :flower:

Also this is from Sex and the City, but I really love Mr Big's "real" name - John James Preston. I am even considering trying to talk DH into using it! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->