First night at zumba tonight

Raven24

mum
Reaction score
I am going to zumba for the first time tonight and I am so nervous luckily my sister in law is coming with me.
Has anyone tried it and did you notice it made any difference I have read good reviews on it but wondered if anyone had any personal experience with whether it works, thanks

Sorry ive never been (i'm too chicken!)... but please let us know how you get on! x

ooooh zumbaaaaa :happydance: I LOVE IT!!

Its brilliant so much fun. I really look forward to going.
How did you get on hun.

<3

Had a fantastic time I really enjoyed and it feels weird saying that I enjoyed exercise but it was so much fun and I can definitely feel it today so I'm gonna go every week and I may get the game for the wii too I can my self becoming a zumba addict lol

Glad you enjoyed it! Would you say that a sports bra is required? Because I don't have one of those yet... (I do need one, but all the time I haven't got one, I can use it as an excuse to not go because I'm scared of being the biggest person there. :dohh: )

Glad you enjoyed it! Would you say that a sports bra is required? Because I don't have one of those yet... (I do need one, but all the time I haven't got one, I can use it as an excuse to not go because I'm scared of being the biggest person there. :dohh: )

I didn't wear a Sports bra as my nursing bra is quite supportive but I think I will probably get one at some point, and there was a good mix of ages and sizes lol I am currently about 240 pounds and have a fair bit of weight to lose but I wasn't embarrassed and you just go at the pace you feel comfortable with it was really good you will defiantly enjoy it, is there anyone you can go with it helped me having my sister in law there

My local zumba class is in a school where my mum works so i might be able to convince her to come with me. Should be a laugh!
They do Zumba Gold aswell, for unfit/big/old people... basically anyone who doesnt want to jump straight into regular zumba. It's just a bit more relaxed i think?

I've emailed the lady who holds both of the classes and I'm waiting to hear back about whether there are any spaces left!

Thanks for starting this thread... it's encouraged me to do a bit of research! xx

Pity you don't live closer we could have gone together good luck I hope you like it, i think I might get the game for the wii too so I'll let you know if that is any good

I am another huge Zumba fan!! I love it!

The class I go to is very fast(!!) and high impact and is run by an ex-dancer (she has fab choreography!) It took a while to get used to the moves but now it feels like going to a disco and having a laugh with the girls rather than exercise.

I'd say for faster classes, a sports bra is a MUST!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->