First OB/GYN appointment questions

Meggie

Reaction score
The last couple of days I have felt more "normal" than usual. I have been less nauseous, and less bloated, but still tired, very moody, and my boobs are still sore. I was beginning to get worried, but I guess these things just come and go right?? but then I start to wonder if I am really further along than I thought I was.... It's so hard to know! I cannot wait to go to my first ob/gyn appointment and to know that everything is okay! but i still have to wait a little over a week.
I have never been to an ob/gyn and I am scared, and I don't know what to expect from the first visit.......

It is very normal for pregnancy symptoms to come and go. I have some days when I don't even want to get out of bed, because I am either exhausted or just not motivated. Then I have others when I feel great. On my first appointment, I had my ultrasound first, then I saw the gyno and he did a pelvic exam, after that he talked to me about what to expect in the upcoming weeks and gave me a couple booklets to read over. Pretty basic things.

Its normal for the symptoms to come and go, and to only get certain symptoms. You probably won't get every pregnancy symptom in the book, and some will be stronger than others. As your hormones flucuate it will change the symptoms or become less strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->