First + opk help

notmommyyet

Reaction score
So I got my first positive today and it was the first day i tested. cd 12. We had sex last night so now I dont know when to bd since we just did it last night. AND (warning tmi) last night was the first time in my life I had an orgasm. i can do it myself but no man has ever been able to do it. So my question is would that help me get pregnant and when is the next time I should have sex

P1010635.jpg

So this is it!! These r leftover from a the first and only month I bought them. When it way lying down I seen the dark come up right away but I figured it was the control line. I was reading the instructions (afraid to pick it up yet) and all they showed was the window. So i had no idea if the surge line was supposed to be on the side of the pee stick or grip. sure enough this is my very first surge. Im so excited. now somebody tell me what to do!!

So it sounds like the control line is on the right, if I'm reading this correct. YaY!!! I would continue to BD until you get a negative test, or even once after the negative test. And then......you join the rest of us in the dreaded two week wait! Sending :dust: your way!

you should technically ovulate within the next 24-48 hours time... so deffo make sure you still do some Beding because you may not of actually ovulated yet :) x

I know I havent yet. But my man has lacrosse tonight and its championships so he'll be too tired. plus Im not telling him this month about this stuff cause its ruining our sex life. would I be ok if i did it last night and tm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->