First outfit- which would you choose?

abagailb14

Reaction score
So I've got two options for my baby girl's coming home outfit and I just cannot decide which I like better! Which one would you pick??

Attachments

• first outfits resized.jpg
    first outfits resized.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 53
Left, they are both cute, but my babies arms were always so skinny and wrinkly, I tend to like sleeves on them

I like the one on the right :) I love the Carter's outfits they have out now, the neon colors are awesome!

I like the one on the right :) I love the Carter's outfits they have out now, the neon colors are awesome!

I know! I love the neon green color especially with the grey prints - so cute for a summer baby! :)

I've got some with white and yellow, green, white and pink, and that orangey neon color too :)

I've got some with white and yellow, green, white and pink, and that orangey neon color too :)

Cute! I'd love to go out and buy them all but i've already hoarded way more clothes than she'll ever be able to wear lol

mix them :) shorts from the left outfit with the top from the right :)

Thanks for helping me decide ladies! Looks like the outfit on the left is preferred 6 to 4 so I'll be going with that one :)

I like the right one most, but I agree with CutenessANR, the left pants with the right shirt would be cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->