First over-emotional silly cry!

Mum2BKW

Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time I cried at something a bit silly. I cut my hubbie's hair (have done for years, he's too cheap to go to the salon!) and he always finds odd hairs afterwards that the clippers have missed. Yesterday he snapped at me a bit because I wanted to use the comb and scissors to tidy them up and he told me I should find use my fingers instead of the comb. Usually I would just tell him to shut up - if he doesn't like the way I do it he can go to the salon! But yesterday I burst into tears!!! :cry: Proper, sobbing, uncontrollable tears.

Hubbie was really apologetic for snapping at me and gave me a big hug so it's all fine, but I couldn't help being surprised at myself for being so upset over something that's usually quite trivial! Pregnancy hormones :dohh:

Has anyone else had silly cries that you know are daft but you just can't help it?

I have them daily! I think you're doing exceptionally well if this is your first.

I have them daily! I think you're doing exceptionally well if this is your first.

Thanks Kat :) Hubbie's face was a picture, he was so shocked! I think he might be a bit more careful around me now.....

My tears just roll off my husband's back at this stage:)

I've had a few, not many though! I fully expect them daily now I'm 39 weeks... :haha:

I have them several times a week. Ive cried in public.a few times because my car has been blocked in a few times.
My hubby is getting used to the crying now lol. I wouldn't worry about it

I've done this in embarassingly public places! The first time was in Morrisons with my OH, we were talking about a friend of ours emigrating and I started tearing up! I'm sure that the other shoppers thought that my OH was causing it!! :)

The second time I was in Eurodisney of all places on the swiss family robinson treehouse! I don't know what set me off then. We weren't even talking, just looking around.

Madness!!

Yep I'm crying over the silliest of things on an almost daily basis! Hubs seems to think its funny lol!

DF and I were grocery shopping for dinner and I couldn't pin down what I wanted, so I asked him. He offered up hamburger helper(even though he knows I hate hamburger when pregnant) and I declined so he said " well then you figure it out because im out of ideas" normally id be irritated and argue with him, but I just started crying! I left for the bathroom until I could kind of control myself lol

when i was pregnant i was walking to the hospital with OH to get my ultrasound done when i saw a dead bee on the pavement ind i cried! i think my OH was a little shocked

I made flapjacks the other day and the grease proof paper stuck to it very slightly and U cried and cried lol it took about 30 seconds to peel the paper off but it didn't matter.. The damage to my emotions had been done LOL

Ha ha ha!! I'm loving all of these stories :haha:

I cried over a character dying in a TV show, which is VERY unlike me. I'm about the most monotone person you'll ever meet. I was beside myself...and very glad my DH was at work.

I cried over a character dying in a TV show, which is VERY unlike me. I'm about the most monotone person you'll ever meet. I was beside myself...and very glad my DH was at work.

Omg, I totally forgot about this.

I actually have to lay down and cuddle with DF so I can hide any rouge tears lol its so embarrassing

I just cried buckets because my son came home from nursery with two gold stars for being brave and sitting on the potty (he's a bit scared of them for some reason so we totally haven't pushed potty training even though he's 2 and a half)
*proud*

i nearly cried in front of 200 students when a video of Derek Redmond running in the 1992 olympics was shown in assembly at school!

I think you've done extremely well getting to this stage without a good cry over nothing anyway!

I had a bit of a bleeding scare a few days ago, and ended up heading into Triage with DF. Everytime he would hug or reassure me id start crying like a mad person, so I told him not to be nice to me lol he laughed and I said I was serious, that I can't keep it together when he is sensitive and understanding so. A few seconds later I asked if he'd run out for food at some point and he said " no asshole. Go get it yourself" and we both started cracking up. Im glad he is there for me when im crazy :)

when i was pregnant i was walking to the hospital with OH to get my ultrasound done when i saw a dead bee on the pavement ind i cried! i think my OH was a little shocked

Get this... We bought an avocado a few weeks ago, and my OH stuck in on top of the fridge which is NOT where we normally put anything. I have no clue what he was thinking... Anyways, a few days ago he discovered it again and started laughing and called me over to look at the "dead avocado". I peeked up at it, and he was right. It looked dead. So dead in fact, that I started crying my eyes out feeling sorry for it because it's whole life had gone to waste!!! It sounds so crazy now, but I was seriously distraught over the wasted life of an avocado.. LOL.

I think you're doing exceptionally well https://bgrh.info/7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->