First post in First Trimester :D

Hayleykins05

TTC & Angel Mummy
Reaction score
Hey ladies

This is my first post as a first trimester lady :happydance: I found out I'm pregnant last night which sort of came as a shock although we've been trying for 6+ months I didn't expect to see that second line! I'm a little nervous as my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks. I've got a doctors appointment to confirm my pregnancy later today, OH is over the moon and already talking about baby names. I'm a little more reserved this time, is that normal?

Congratulations!!!! Yes it's perfectly normal... give yourself a little time to adjust again!

I know what you mean. I'm always on edge about miscarrying because I've heard so many stories... but I'm trying to stay positive and hope my little bean sticks!

Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! I am sure its completely normal to feel apprehensive! I do and I haven't been through a loss like you. I am sure everything will work out just perfect for you this time!

Love from a fellow Hayley x

Congratulations to both of you and welcome! Yes I think it is normal after a loss, don't worry, your excitement will come when you trust things are going to work out more :) x

Thank you all so much :) I thought it was just me being silly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->