First post-seeking new friends! :)

kellymassage

Mother of 2
Reaction score
I swore I would never join one of these forums but here I am. I am not 100% if I am posting in the correct forum so forgive me if I am not. I am just reaching out for some support.

I am 30 years old, in my last semester of RN school. I have been TTC my 3rd child for about 6 months now. While that may not seem like a long time, I have hormonal imbalances (low estrogen, high fsh) and PMDD so its frustrating.

I have two children already. (Caleb 10-took 2+ years to conceive and Jasmine-4 only took one month)

I am frustrated beyond belief at what all has changed with my body since I turned 30. I have anovulatory cycles. (the cycle before last was 40 days!) and all of a sudden I stopped having ewcm! I know it seems like I am whining! (well I am!) My body has changed so much in the last year since I turned 30 and for a long time I couldn't find a Doctor who would listen, well I finally did!

Next month I will be doing a clomid response test, and my MD said if that won't make my hormones do what they are supposed to then they will do a dye procedure to unblock my tubes?!

I am hoping that I don't have to go there and this month will be the lucky month! We Bd'd like every other day all month! lol!

I would love to hear everyone elses stories and etc. I forgot to mention that I don't chart or temp and I suddenly got symptoms with my breasts being swollen all month long in the last few months. Anyone had anything like that?

Anyways, nice to meet everyone!

-Katie:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"