First post with my new friends!

mrshanna

LTTTC#1---onto IVF
Reaction score
Hi ladies!:hi:

I had my 35 birthday last week (how did THAT happen?) so this is officially my new BnB home!!!:happydance:

Just from reading through a few threads I can already tell Im going to like it here! I can tell I am going to have a lot in common with you ladies!

Just a bit of info...as I said I am 35, DH is 36, and we are trying for our first. We have been ttc since September 2010, so this is cycle number 11....Sigh. I had an HSG and DH had his SA just this month, and both were good.:friends:

Sooo...i guess i just have to be patient. :haha::rofl:

:hi: If you figure out how that patience thing works, please share the secret! :rofl:

Welcome mrshanna

Even if I wasn't +35 I'd still hang here, the company is the best!

Hello :hi:

Glad you like the look of your new home but no offence hope your stay is short before you move to the pregnancy sections :dust:

And please be prepared as we do go off topic occasionally :laugh2:

Glad you like the look of your new home but no offence hope your stay is short before you move to the pregnancy sections :dust:

:haha: like every second post or so...

That's what I was going to say, only occasionally? Ha ha :haha:

Welcome Mrs Hanna. You're definitely in a good place here. Even if you move to another board because your circumstances change for whatever reason you'll find that you never quite want to leave.

All the best!
xxxx

:haha: like every second post or so...

Is it that often? :rofl:

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome! I will try to keep up to the tangents in conversation!!! :)

80's fashion and dachshundmom's mad shagging dog are big favourites....

:dohh: I think I have a lot of catching up to do!!!

:dohh: I think i have a lot of catching up to do!!!

070611163647.jpg

Meet Porkchop, AKA Porky. He is 11.7 lbs of pure hell in fur, lol. He is known around here as an equal opportunity lover; gender and species make no difference to him. Oh, he's also a cat rapist, lol. :growlmad:

My dog, Sydney, only rapes the legs of children under the age of 16!

Welcome Mrshanna,

This is a great place to be.

I am 35 and DH is 36 and we are ttc #2.

Hope your stay is a short one.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members