First pregnancy and paranoid

I don't think I have a yeast infection, just your normal CM!:thumbup:

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking of all these problems...
I just can't wait for my ultrasound 20 days is too long!

Lol
During w4, I felt nausea, heartburn & I puked a few times. Now in w5 I feel nothing. Total loss of symptoms, besides (sometimes) sore nipples & chewing my boyfriends head off with horrible mood swings lol. I can't control it :shrug:

I wonder when any symptoms will come back, everyone has said nausea will come back at the start of week 6

I don't think I have a yeast infection, just your normal CM!:thumbup:

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking of all these problems...
I just can't wait for my ultrasound 20 days is too long!

Lol
During w4, I felt nausea, heartburn & I puked a few times. Now in w5 I feel nothing. Total loss of symptoms, besides (sometimes) sore nipples & chewing my boyfriends head off with horrible mood swings lol. I can't control it :shrug:

I wonder when any symptoms will come back, everyone has said nausea will come back at the start of week 6

I had little nausea at 6 weeks! It was my first and knocked me down for 2 days, but no actual vomiting. I had my first appointment today and had an anti nausea prescription filled for when it decides to hit again!

I am the same boat, I found out I was pregnant Aug 20, and at aug 26 I started spotting but then it go away. then again on Aug 29 started again spotting and I decided to go to the doctor. On my first check up they did a urine test it was positive that I was pregnant. When they did the ultrasound I was spotting again and she said she didn't see any baby on the ultrasound. They did the blood levels I have to wait until Friday to get results. the diagnosis could be 3 things 1- ectopic pregnancy 2- partial miscarriage 3- maybe its to little to be detected. they told me to go to the ER to do all the test again, I decided to go home and wait.:cry:

I am the same boat, I found out I was pregnant Aug 20, and at aug 26 I started spotting but then it go away. then again on Aug 29 started again spotting and I decided to go to the doctor. On my first check up they did a urine test it was positive that I was pregnant. When they did the ultrasound I was spotting again and she said she didn't see any baby on the ultrasound. They did the blood levels I have to wait until Friday to get results. the diagnosis could be 3 things 1- ectopic pregnancy 2- partial miscarriage 3- maybe its to little to be detected. they told me to go to the ER to do all the test again, I decided to go home and wait.:cry:

Did you get your results? Hope all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->