First pregnancy ended in miscarriage

Ashley0921

Reaction score
So I found out I was pregnant on dec 17. Dr confirmed it the next day. My hcg level was pretty low so she just figured I was early pregnant. So I went in 2 days later to make sure it doubled, which it did. I was spotting the entire time. It wasnt much at all. My dr was on vacation the week of xmas so she wouldn't be able to see me until Jan 2. Well on xmas day I started bleeding red. Wasnt much at first, but wasnt as heavy as my period. I never filled a pad within 12 hours. Didnt have many cramps at all, wasnt in pain, nothing. On new year's eve I passed a tiny clot, maybe half the size of an eraser on a pencil, didnt hurt or anything. I was about 6 weeks along at this point, and on Jan 2 she tested my blood again and my hcg should have been much higher. It was only 153. The first time she tested it was 24. So I went in 2 days later to confirm a miscarriage, my levels dropped to 131. I stopped bleeding 5 days ago. Is it possible to get pregnant this soon after? We had unprotected sex on Thursday. I dont even know when my period is going to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->