First proper kicks? What do they feel like?

QTPie

Reaction score
Ok, I have had both "bubbles" and what feels like something "gentlely" putting pressure from the inside (I can't feel it on the inside, just feel something pushing out if my hand is on the right spot on the outside...).

Now I am getting sort of "pinpoint discomfort", sometimes in the same spot (every minute or so). Doesn't feel like ligaments stretching, it feels too focussed. It is sort of uncomfortable, but not painful...

Does this sound like early kicks/punches?

QT

I felt the first popping bubbles feeling at 19wks then 5 days later could feel it when putting my hand on my tummy so I call this the proper kicks - when people can feel it from the outside. I do feel I missed out on all the early flutters so dont have much to compare to.

wwwooooooopppp! I think I've been getting these the past 2 days as well! yay!

the first proper kick i got ( and the many after) felt like a big piece of pop corn popping from in my belly, lol.

Sounds like it was baby kicking/punching to me.

Weird comparison, but when they get stronger (and you can feel them rolling over) it feels like your insides jumping like if you go on a rollercoaster! Earlier on, they do just feel like something pushing on your skin from the inside or popping as you've described.

First proper kicks i got, could see my belly going up.
Anything before then, was no discomfort feeling.

Thanks very much.

Looks like they COULD be :cloud9:

Can't really think what else they could be (not wind, digestion, ligament stretching). I guess I will know when they become stronger :)

QT

I did "maybe that's what it was, I don't know" for a week or two as well. It's hard to tell when they are so few and far between as well.

You'll know for sure soon enough x

i had to describe it to my brother....

stretch out your hand and then press skin between your index finger and thumb, thats what sort of pressure i felt first

and now i get proper kicks, quick ones! haha it's wonderful (once you start thinking its baby, it most likely is!) xxxx

i think i had this this morning but im not sure. ive felt bubbling a few times in the past few weeks but it was probably gas :rofl:

anyway i was on the bus to work and felt a sharp pain for 1 sec in the area where pip is. ive been getting ligament pain/stretching once a week but this was different and just in one spot!

is it my imagination? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->