First Response bfn... again.

Thanks Calcifer...all sorts going through my head lol

So today I have had very sore bbs, shooting pains in bbs, a touch of nausea and I am exhausted....all of which, except the bbs, can be explained by my B12 injection being due....still none the wiser.

I just wanted to pop by and say I had read your latest update even if I don't have anything intelligent to say about it... roll on some answers for you!

Thanks... I'm going to relax and get on with the weekend. If af isn't here by Sunday I'll test again on Monday.

What about you? Any change?

Good luck alibiz i hope you get a bfp.
Cal any news?

Hi girls still no AF and nearly a week late. Boobs are soft sensitive but not hard or bigger. Have v mild cramping and fairly pronounced cramping at times. V mild nausea evenings and I get tired but all that is vague. Plan to try to test today as wild really love to go to hot spring baths but of course that is out if I am pg...

Make sure you update us... I am 23 dpo today and Bern feeling a little dizzy...getting my B12 this evening so if these symptoms persist and af didn't appear I'm going to doc if another bfn.

Well I peed on a stick and it was BFP!! :happydance: I'm in shock still lol. I had to go to a local pharmacy where I had to ask them to open a drawer and get me a pregnancy test. The woman proceeded to explain to me how to use it... Out loud... The shame lol. I ran to the local shopping centre, peed w v diluted pee, and got a faint-ish but clearly present line after about a minute. Ran out to show OH and we huddled in a corner beside the loo looking at the stick... SO not how I'd imagined breaking the news to him lol but perfect nonetheless! I am freaking out now as reality hits and I remember I know nothing about babies. OH is delighted.

Well I peed on a stick and it was BFP!! :happydance: I'm in shock still lol. I had to go to a local pharmacy where I had to ask them to open a drawer and get me a pregnancy test. The woman proceeded to explain to me how to use it... Out loud... The shame lol. I ran to the local shopping centre, peed w v diluted pee, and got a faint-ish but clearly present line after about a minute. Ran out to show OH and we huddled in a corner beside the loo looking at the stick... SO not how I'd imagined breaking the news to him lol but perfect nonetheless! I am freaking out now as reality hits and I remember I know nothing about babies. OH is delighted.

Been stalking this thread to see if you ladies have had any BFPs! Glad I did! Congrats, Calcifer!! Well worth the wait!

Woooohoooooo...I'm over the moon for you xxxx

This is brilliant news.... Giving me hope...you never know we might bump into each other in Holles St...lol

:happydance::dance:

So in the past hour I've been having my usual af feeling...a few af type cramps... I think that I may be out :(

Aw Ali that sucks fx it's nothing! gosh it wld be so nice to have a pg buddy in Dublin -I literally know nothing about this whole thing :shrug: do you know if there are any Irish pg and birth groups I can join? I don't have a big group of friends in that space...

So af showed her face this morning :(

I don't know of any Irish groups, I got all my support on the boards here...they were really great. Xx

So af showed her face this morning :(

I don't know of any Irish groups, I got all my support on the boards here...they were really great. Xx

Aw crap :growlmad: at least you know now what the story is for definite and you can focus on next month.:hugs: I will keep an eye out for you on the boards!!

Im with you alibiz, will catch up in next ttw.
Aww cal im so pleased for you, start my clear blue ov sticks tomorrow woo

Im with you alibiz, will catch up in next ttw.
Aww cal im so pleased for you, start my clear blue ov sticks tomorrow woo

I totally credit those for our managing to 'catch the egg' this time. I realised I was ovulating later this cycle thanks to them. Worth the money IMO. I was planning on buying the permanent fully digital one and may yet depending on what future holds. Go get it, Bundle, would love to hang with you guys more! :flower:

How you getting on ladies

Hi Bundle, how are you doing? What status are you at at the moment?

I'm still waiting - prob till weekend before I can test. Am 17DPO going on 18 tomorrow and so far no AF. Have very precisely located cramping down low to the right, which feels like a stitch when I walk or do anything more strenuous than sit on a couch. Have a regular amount of white and watery CM, boobs feel weird and I feel 'off' - kind of tired and retired into my own self, hard to describe.

I'm thinking I'm pregnant to be honest but unless I test I won't know so I'll let nature decide about a late AF and relax until I get home at the weekend before I test. Having read a thread by Em just there, it could also be something like an ovarian cyst so...

Hope I haven't jinxed it by writing about it now lol

I have a stitch as well. I am 10 dpo and it started out in my ovary, could feel it front and back at times. Lasted for hours. It is back and going down my groin into my thigh. Does this sound like what you had?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->