First Response bfn... again.

bundle, the cycle returning to 29 days is very good news as a stabilised cycle helps immensely... I fluctuate from 26 to 30 days...

bundle, the cycle returning to 29 days is very good news as a stabilised cycle helps immensely... I fluctuate from 26 to 30 days...

Yes it's getting back to normal so that's one positive plus it was only our first month so its ok

ah yeah, first month is a trial run really... Who are these people who manage first month anyway, lol - my SIL, health problems, first try (I think they only did it once too according to my bro who was shellshocked), bam! I'm on try 4 of very sustained trying, which is really not a lot, I know, but still frustrating especially as she keeps asking when the cousin will appear...

It will happen...have faith. Took us 4 months with DD. I'm hoping for one of those 1 st month ones this time lol. Currently 15dpo and I have no symptoms I had with DD. Do feel a little nauseous today and have a stuffy nse.

Hm... that's a good sign right, Alibiz? I've read a lot of people not having any symptoms until the couple of weeks after BFP. Fingers crossed!! By the way I love your daughter's name!

I'm feeling nauseous today and have a lot of tugging down there which is making it hard for me to sit at the desk and type. In addition I've had weird pulls behind the belly button on the right side but lord knows what that could be... The joys of waiting...

Hi Buffyx, thanks for your kind words - I know HCG levels vary and that many tests would not be accurate this early, but the FRER are supposed to be super sensitive so I'm kind of leaning towards the fact that it might be right this time... it's a pity because we completed this cycle perfectly. Do you really think a FRER could be unable to pick up on me just yet? That would be awesome.

Hey Emchilada, I'm not expecting af before Friday earliest and Sunday latest - more likely Sunday as I ovulated late this cycle by about 2 days, maybe even 3 (so day 14-17)... so having thought about today, this would put me between 9DPO and 11DPO today, most likely 10... I can't cope with testing regularly with cheapies, that's why I bought the FRER, to get a clear answer and to move on... however that plan isn't working too well either, is it ;) Today's test was so white, not a hint of anything. Harsh. When are you expecting af?
I think I may have O'd later, as well. I was expecting AF three days ago (putting me at 14dpo), but she still hasn't shown. This could be a good sign, BUT if I O'd later I could be at 9dpo. Regardless, I'm getting snow white BFNs.

Yesterday, I was so bloated I felt like I was going to throw up and had very wet CM with white "globs" in it. I've also been very constipated (TMI). This morning, sudden poking pains, to the right and just below my belly button, woke me up. It was a really strange sensation, as I could pin point exactly where the pain was. Nothing too painful...It was almost as if someone was taking the eraser end of a pencil and repetitively poking one spot for a couple of minutes. It subsided when I rolled onto my side.

I read that you've been having tugging sensations. FX that these weird feelings are a positive sign!

Ha I answered you on your thread, I'm obviously just stalking these boards waiting for a sign from the heavens or something to put me out of my misery ;)

Yeah I actually also got that pencil like poke this morning for the first time, lasted a couple of second then went. Then happened again and then went.... very strange had never had that before... then again...

This cycle I've had to 'go' to the toilet a lot, not constipated as such but just a lot going on... hmmm. Not noticed anything specific with the CM however I don't check that too closely but I always get more just before af so nothing different...

Hm... that's a good sign right, Alibiz? I've read a lot of people not having any symptoms until the couple of weeks after BFP. Fingers crossed!! By the way I love your daughter's name!

I'm feeling nauseous today and have a lot of tugging down there which is making it hard for me to sit at the desk and type. In addition I've had weird pulls behind the belly button on the right side but lord knows what that could be... The joys of waiting...

I had loads of symptoms with DD especially excruciatingly painful bbs but they are grand atm. Af was due yesterday but cycle can be up to 35 days long so going to wait it out for a few more days.

Your symptoms sound promising especially the nausea...how many dpo are you?

DD name is Arabic and thank you x

Today, either 10DPO, 11DPO or 12DPO. I don't chart so once the OPK gives a steady face, it's any time in the next 48h I presume.. Most likely guess is I'm 11DPO today. I dare not test anymore. I'm off on holidays tomorrow so I'll just relax with my stash of Always at the ready... My next cycle is my last try this year as DH and I will be apart for 3 weeks over Christmas.

Sorry I forgot to mention - the nausea could be a fake symptom though cos if it's not registering on FRER it couldn't be causing nausea...

Well not necessarily true especially if you implanted late...I did have implantation til 11 dpo

Did you feel anything different to your normal cycle with DD? You mentioned very painful bbs, would that have been abnormal? I just can't get a grip on what feels normal anymore...

Bbs were a definite sign for me, it's a sign of af also but this was different and definitely more intense. I would cry taking my bra off. I kinda knew I was pregnant last time but can't really explain it, and I was constipated and had heartburn ...my nausea didn't start until after I got my BFP.

I was pregnant once a good while back, accidental, it didn't stick unfortunately and neither did the relationship. I don't remember any symptoms at all.. got a very faint BFP on the night before af, it was really very faint. I just had a hunch... and had had some very steamy dreams and had googled it and that was one of the symptoms mentioned... so i POAS for a laugh and ... eh... well... But the point is, I don't remember one single symptom. It was my normal, symptomless run up to af. Now that I'm actively trying however I have had so many painful things going on in the 2WW over last 3 months I just can't ignore (jabs in the uterus that make me catch my breath, sore bbs, nausea...) that my body keeps bringing me right back to the 2WW - so frustrating. Latest development tonight is vague headache and waves of faint nausea after food...

I got my stark-white "no second line here, missy, no matter what light you hold me up to" BFN on the two (oops) FRER's I used this morning.

I'm 9 DPO, so early, but kind of consider myself out this month.

Weird, coz I've felt very pregnant (despite being very distracted, therefore not focussed on every twinge).

But yeah... there can't really be symptoms if there's no hormone there, right? I could just be super sensitive to a minuscule amount of hormone undetectable by a test but, hey, if feels unlikely. It would be my only super power, if it were the case.

I'll join you on the feeling pregnant but not getting BFP ride.
:)

Haha Avid you are braver than I, I couldn't handle the second FRER never mind the first... I've just started getting pre-menstrual headache so am fairly sure I'm toast..

Whoa nausea this morning...omg it hit like a ton of bricks....17dpo...I've actually reached the point where I'm afraid to poas

So I took a test.. BFN..... Not even a trace of a light line :(

If af not here in the morning I'm going to use fmu..any update from you ladies?

Haha Avid you are braver than I, I couldn't handle the second FRER never mind the first... I've just started getting pre-menstrual headache so am fairly sure I'm toast..

How you doing? Bfp yet :flower:
Soo was wanting some opk advice, thinking of trying this cycle. With the smiley faces what day do you class as 1dpo?

Hi ladies, sorry for being MIA but I've been struggling to connect to the internet here. So at the moment I'm still in limbo. I have no af yet and have had various symptoms: pulling sensations and pinching down low in uterus, some nausea at times, that strange pencil pushing feeling behind my belly button and a bit of pre-menstrual headache and I've been very grumpy and frustrated these past couple of days... I'm I keep expecting AF to show up though as I ovulated late this cycle. I'm now 15DPO. I am not in a place where I can find a test so I won't be POAS any times soon I'm just checking my pants for blood every 2h... My bbs had got a bit big and veiny yesterday but they've returned to being very soft and not sore again today so.... :/ honestly I don't trust my body anymore at this point.

I can empathise...I'm beginning to think that all these symptoms are in my imagination. Tested with fmu at 5am this morning..BFN...I've used cheapie euro shop tests so gonna wait and see if af arrives this week and if not I'll try again. Got bfp on cheapie test at 13dpo with DD so kinda losing hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->