First response bfp disappeared

crusherwife44

Reaction score
I had a very light but obvious bfp this morning and now it is gone. Anyone had this happen?

Same thing happened to me...curious what others have to say.

Just recently or one of your pregnancies? It was pretty easy to read and was excited to show hubs but when he got up about 2 hours later it was gone. I'm gonna take another in a bit. I've googled and read both neg and pos so who knows? NEVER had it happen before though

Just saw your post on the other one. I think I see yours. I hope we have darker ones next time that stay!

depends how dark was it easy to see at arms length or a squinter
if it was easy to see i would be more inclined to say bfp but if it was a squinter could be a very early bfp or the indent / evap or line eye
good luck xx

Mine was easy to see on the fast response one this morning. I just took a 6 days sooner and it's negative. Boo

I doubt it. Kinda dehydrated myself a bit to take it. I'll try again tomorrow maybe. You taking another?

Yeah I too have read both pos and negative stories. I'm thinking yours is more promising if you saw pink (mine was so faint that though I think I saw pink, maybe I didn't?) and you're not spotting or starting AF like I am. Keep us posted!

I’m sadly walking around with my Walmart pregnancy test..... negative still obviously. Spotting has filled up a liner but it’s brown not even really any hint of red anymore. How are you doing girl?

AF got me! So I'm on to a new cycle...HEDD is 7/28 so we shall see if I have better luck this time. Fingers crossed you get your Bfp!!

I had this happen to me last December. A clear as day bfp on frer and after a while it disappeared completely. It was heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->