• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First response evap lines?

Ambenie8993

Reaction score
Hey ladies so I got a major question . I took a first response pregnancy test last night and it seemed negative but then ten mins later I saw a very very faded line so I took one this morning and it looked negative but then an hour later was a little darker line but it seemed faded I took the test apart and I looked it the light and it seemed pink but Im not sure .. Does first response have evap lines

What dpo are you? x It looks positive to me, that's what my first frer looked like, and i'm 8 weeks pregnant now x

I'm not sure when I ovulated
I have really irregular periods but I took another first response and it looks negative . After like twenty mins later it would look faint positive ... Do first response ever have evap lines

It does look positive, but I would be cautious. Lately many ladies have been getting what looks like + on the FRERs, some extremely pink and convincing...only to find out they were evaps/false positives. I don't know if there is a bad batch out there right now or what. I would keep testing. FX'd for you :dust:

Ive had evaps on FRER but its my own fault for taking it out of the case. I wouldnt like to call yours, i can see a line but because it came up after the time limit id take it as a bfn and test in a couple of days. Good luck x

Oh so evaporate lines can happen if I take the first response apart

yeah they are bad for them if you take them out of the case. its hard not to though!

Evaps usually happen as the tests dry, so taking it apart and the air hitting it can cause evaps.

The best way to tell is wait a few more days and test again! I had a faint line and then I did one, every morning to show that the line is getting darker. I wanted to make sure too!!

Anytime really, sometimes it happens within the time frame you should look at the test...most of the time it is after the time frame though. It depends on when you opened the test too, if you opened it right after taking it that will effect the test. You should really let a test sit without moving it for 10 minutes after taking it so the dye moves across evenly. If you have a positive and move it before then you may drown out your bfp. I know how we all like to hold them every which way to find the line :)

Well when I take them out for some reason it would look darker each time

I hope you don't mind but I tweaked your pic a little bit. I do see what you mean but to be honest, last month I took a few FRERs and I got pink evaps. I knew they were evaps because I got my period. I also knew because the pink didn't go all the way down. FRERS have been giving a lot of pink evaps lately. If you think you're pregnant you should use a different brand to be sure. Good luck.

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta