First Response

B

becks

I have just tested 6 days before my af is due ( 8 dpo) and got a bfn.. Do you think I'm out girls or still in with a chance? I really wish I had of waited now. I feel gutted x

definiteky still a chance, 6 days before is v v early

8dpo is still reeeally early! The 6 day earlier Frer is a bit decieving as its only technically 4 days before AF is due, 6 days 'before' your missed period, missed period (1day) day periods due (day 2) and 4 days before.. You may not have started implanting yet hun, fingers crossed ;-))

Agreed hun :hugs:
I always start at 9dpo, but started at 8 this time...I can honestly say I have done 1-2 tests PER day...5 days now, and the first "hazy realllllly faint" line I kinda sorta mayyybee saw lol was 9dpo, but could easily be ignored.
10dpo was reallllly faint but much more noticeable.
Now I am 13dpo and JUST got a squinter of a hint of a line on a frer.
So unless you want to go mad with the "maybe, maybe not..." for days on end...wait until at least 11dpo, as that is the most common day to get a bfp.
If you don't mind the bfns( which I think you would since you are stressed by one at 8dpo hehe) test away!
I never fault anyone- we all want it so badly, and yea...we do crazy things but no harm no foul. Just don't do it if it will stress you out more.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"