First Round of Clomid, Buddies Needed

jappygirl76

Reaction score
:thumbup:

Hi,

This is my 3rd cycle TTC, but first time with Clomid. Is there anyone else who is doing their first round of Clomid this month?

I was also going to try Preseed as well. Any suggestions?

Looking forward to your responses, and lots of :dust::dust: for everyone!!

:hugs:

34 yrs old, TTC #1

Hello! I am actually at the beginning 3rd round of Clomid.

I did notice the dryer CM so I am going to use the preseed this time since I saw so many success stories with it.

My doctor also has me on the Ovidrel injection. So I get monitored to see when my follicles are mature and then advised on what day to take injection.

I have been not not trying for about 3 years now before seeing a doctor. All routine test came up normal for me and DH so not sure what the problem is.

Good luck! I am hoping for BFP soon!

Hey! My AF was irregular and I got it maybe every 3 months. My husband and I TTC for 2 years and my dr proscribed clomid. I was not ovulating on 50mg and I ovulated just a little at 100mg and finally I ovulated and successfully conceived on my 3rd month of TTC with 150mg. My DD was born March 2011 =) If it can work for someone like me who has a hard time getting her AF and I concevied my 3rd month of trying...it can work for ANYONE! Good luck and baby dust sent your way.

I am on my third month of Clomid. This will be my 29th month of TTC.

Hey it looks like I'm about to start my first round of clomid. I have had very light brown spotting for 3 days so AF should be here tomorrow or the day after. I have PCOS and have been given 50mg to take on days 2 - 6, I've also to phone hospital on day 1 so they can arrange an internal scan.

Hey I've got a thread for clomid girls going- you should all pop over and join we talk about everything :)
It's called-
The clomid thread- If you take clomid please join and ask questions

Look forward to seeing some of you if not all of you
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012