First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

KK Try to hold out til day 1 of missed AF to test ... I know it's hard!! But you never know when the BFP is going to show up and you may make yourself upset for nothing!

That's why I'm not testing right now even though FF says I'm 10DPO — also I don't think it's right. But either way, the earliest I'm testing is next week, which will still be a few days before AF is due.

Well I have a ton of IC's and this is our last month ttc so I may as well use em up!!

Today-12dpo :bfn:

Yeah AF is literally due in like 2 days and if I am still getting a bfn I am not very hopeful :cry:

I know what you mean. Getting BFNs is the worst; no matter how many ppl say they got BFNs before their BFPs, it doesn't make it any easier. *HUGS*

I'm OK. No symptoms except mild cramping, which I had last month after OV all the way up to AF.

Your chart is starting to look so much better too!!

Thanks :) it is better now but i think ff is off on my ov day ... think its more like thu or fri.

I think you ov'd on the tues 2 days later than it says.

AFM- 13dpo :bfn: Temps still up though!

Yay,temps still up! I almost tested today but didnt. holding out til monday because i cant stand bfns!

stay strong, kiki!

Stron doesnt define me right now. I can feel af coming and today 14dpo got a :bfn: My temp went down today so I know af will be here in a day or so. I am not in a good place right now :cry:

I'm so sorry Kiki ... *HUGS*

I know how you feel. :cry:

Do something nice for yourself today; you deserve it.

Spotting :cry: I am going to have some wine tonight :(

I broke down and tested yesterday, BFN! I didn't get upset really because we only BD once and I'm just waiting til AF shows so we can start again. We are staying in a hotel for 2 nights next month for a gaming convention, and if I calculated right, they will be right on my fertile days!! We also put tickets in for a chinese raffle and won a 1-night stay at a local hotel with a jacuzzi room and a bottle of champaigne! So if next month doesn't work ... I'm booking the jacuzzi room the following month! lol. Hope something works, or I'm moving on to IUI.

How are you doing?

Well your chart is looking fantastic so far! Do you think your bd coincided with O?

Thanks, Kiki, but no ... I think FF is wrong on the OV date by 5 days or so (according to my fertility monitor, I OV Thursday). And we only BD once, on Monday. (We tried again a few days later, but he wasn't able to 'finish' so I'm only counting Monday.) I tested on Sunday, BFN, so now I'm not going to test unless AF doesn't show on Friday.

I have an appt with doctor tomorrow to "talk" and I'm going to ask her about IUI since DH is only good for 1 or 2 BDs (usually only 1) and I can only take Clomid for so long. I feel like we don't have a chance because we don't BD enough. :-( IUI is sounding like a better option for us, even though DH isn't happy about it.

How are you doing, Kiki?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"