First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

Yah totally! Its only shows one number past the decimal point so maybe i will. ovacue says i ov tues and possibly thurs.

No more crosshairs. im confused, upset ... did clomid stop working? ...

I know. Me and DH had a huge fight; I don't know what's going to happen. I want an IUI, he wants me to "relax" and "not think / worry about it" when I'm on a medication that is giving me a risk of ovarian cancer and I'm not happy with life. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I wish he understood how much this means to me and I wish he cared.

January. Had a mc back in 2000 from an unplanned pg and he wanted to wait until we were "financially stable" to try again. 13 years later, I put my foot down. And his version of "trying" is NTNP. I told him today I want an IUI and we had a huge fight, with him telling me I'm throwing a tantrum so I can get what I want with little regard to his feelings. He doesn't care if I never get pg again. He says he understands what the mc did to me but he doesn't. :-(

Oh hun.... thats so hurtful of him to say that :( But if it makes you feel any better, we have also been trying since january (december cycle) and no luck yet. :hugs:

Glad you are doing better hun :hugs:

AFM- 9dpo today :bfn: and a temp drop. It is either AF getting ready to show... OR an implantation dip maybe?????

Could be implantation dip -- when is af due?

Got crosshairs now but i still think they r off by a few days, esp since i had ov cramping again that didnt start until thursday and it says i ov sunday! Plus i dont think i ov only 2 days after taking last clomid. back to being happy hopeful confused instead of negative depressed confused. funny how thr number on the thermometer can do that.

P.s. i looked at your chart -- still above coverline so thats good!

Yes definitely still high... just not AS high... shall see what tomorrow brings!

hi i have been on provera (stopped a week ago today) last night i was soooo ill ! was being sick all day , headach , aches all over , chills but was so hot ! was horrible ! i came on lastnight too , and started feeling better when i did ! will start taking clomid tommorow ! just hope to god i dont ever feel like this again ! anyone elsed had simular effects ! i know i felt rough but itl all be worth it in the end !
baby dust to everyone !

Yay for temp rise kiki!! My crosshairs r now dotted ... aaargh!

Ttc i took provera, but didnt get side effects from it. if u start clomid and it works, af will prob start on its own. at least, it did for me. i hope u dont have to feel like that again!

I also called dr yesterday to find out why I'm not scheduled for progesterone level check — also told them my bbt is weird this month so I'm worried the Clomid didn't work (even though they confirmed OV last month). Dr called back and wants me to come in to "talk." What does that mean? ...

Well at least your chart is starting to settle down a little bit!

Im sorry Kiki ... *hugs*

you arent out til AF shows, but i know how much a bfn hurts. when is af due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->