First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

Ok trying not to freak out at all but I'm cd 24 and have got signs of af but it's black??? Sorry if tmi but what the hell??!!

Wow .. sounds like old, dark blood? Id call doctor for sure just in case .. maybe implantation? Let me know!

Temp dropped yesterday but came up again today, not sure if i ov no crosshairs yet. :-( no cramping like last time so im afraid the clomid wont work. :-(

Gonna see if I get any more, gotta call my dr on Friday for blood results anyway.....prob just another side effect of clomid.....?

Not sure, the clomid side effects are so wierd. last month they were terrible, this month i only had fatigue so far.

Sadangel I am wondering if tomorrow your crosshairs will appear???? I will be stalking!!!

Chat has it stopped yet?

KK thanks for stalking me, Kiki! :haha:

I hope I get crosshairs tomorrow or I'm going to go NuTs!! :shrug:

Yeah it seems to have stopped!
Back to work today, could so do with another day in bed!

Spoke to soon. Getting af cramps again too. Can clomid shorten my lp do u think?

I dont think so... I would imagine it would force an earlier ov msking for a longer lp but I really dont know for certain :hugs:

Thanks guys! It's great having you all to go to.
Been crazy hormonal today too :(

Hi Chat,

Are you having more spotting or just cramps? You can have cramps in early pg (don't want to get your hopes up) and also when I got pg in 2000 (ended in m/c) I didn't know I was pg until I was 7 weeks because I had what I *thought* was a period. And the only symptom I really had was being very fatigued! When I fell asleep at my cousin's house on Christmas, my mom suspected and told me to take a test.

Kiki, how are you today? Did you see my temp? :happydance: I hope it is high again tomorrow so I get crosshairs!!!

Nice temps!!! Are you SURE mondays was accurate? Cuz if it was supposed to be in your normal range then that could have been one heck of an ov on tuesday but mondays temp is just throwing it all off...

I am sooooo tired today that if I dont end up pg off to the dr I go to get checked why I am so tired!! Maybe all this bd'ing just sucked the life outta me hahahaha or my iron is low, or or or... maybe I am pg... who the heck knows but by monday, which is FOUR MORE DAYS, I am starting to test!!! :happydance:

YAY!! Fingers crossed for a BFP!! I just found out the other day that I am vitamin D deficient so that could be why I'm always so tired ... I also get depressed over not being pg and don't want to get out of bed sometimes. But fatigue was the biggest symptom for me when I got pg before the mc. Good luck!! :thumbup:

I'm not sure Monday's temp was accurate ... so confused! I'm just hoping I get a high temp tomorrow so I can be in the 2ww already. It does feel a little early and today I'm having cramping so IDK. :shrug:

Hmmm vitamin d would make sense too!! I can NOT let this go to my head because the more that happens, the worse the bfn is at the end :(

Hey ladies,
No more cramping, but this morning when I went to the loo and wiped it was red this time. So af has arrived for me just waiting for it to fully kick in. Hubby woke up to me balling my eyes out bless him.
On my way to work now, wishing I could stay in bed! Not sure I will make it through the day without crying at my desk!
Wishing you better luck ladies. Good luck for Monday Kiki x

Chat, i am so sorry -- *hugs* day 1 is the hardest, do something to treat yourself today. relax, have a drink or two, go shopping ... it will be ok.

kiki, i got dotted crosshairs. why wont my temps make sense? :-(

I cant believe how crazy your temps are suddenly! Maybe try a new thermometer???? How frusterating :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->