First round of clomid this cycle.. who's with me?

Iamtryin2: I had major pain a few days before and during OV (but not sure if I OV yet; bloodwork monday and wednesday!). I read somewhere that you OV around the same time on Clomid!

Kiki — thanks! Someone told me it may be a fallback rise since I think too early for implantation, but we shall see! Fingers crossed for you too!!

My temps STILL havent droppped and I havent been on the clomid for a week now!!! UGH!!

Im so sorry kiki!! I know it must be driving u crazy. *hugs*

Im going crazy myself symptom spotting haha. this whole ttc thing can really drive a girl nuts.

we will get there!!

Thanks :) ill let u know when i get bloodwork back to see if i ov.

I wonder why my dr didnt suggest this test????? That bugs me.

U should call dr and ask whats up! Im kind of jealous that many ppl on here have gotten trigger shots and follicle scans lol! Im pretty much ready for iui! Want to tell dh to cozy up to a cup and get this show on the road!!!

Hahahahaha at this point I am ready to tell my OH to just cozy up to a cup as well!! Last night he couldnt perform... and I am 8 days past clomid and I was sooooo choked at him. Woke up and wasnt talking to him because this could be a very crucial time :cry:

Omg i totally know what u mean! The last time dh wasnt in the mood, i felt like calling up a sperm bank! The next morning i didnt even want to talk to him! :-(

I hate how TTC sucks the passion right out of things :(

Hey girls!!!! I'm new to this forum! Looking for cycle buddies. I have PCOS and started my first round of Clomid today.... I'm taking it CD 5-9 along with Metformin. I'm soooo nervous!

Well im so glad you start clomid ive read so many women on here with BFP almost on there 3 round some even on there 1st. :) this one lady is having triplets TTC her first child. Its amazing the women here are amazing! Well i start my first round of clomid on Aug 30th have an appt for it to get my prescription. so ill be checking up on you and see whats up btw i have pcos so that why im going the clomid route.

I took my first round of 50mg clomid from Aug 6-10 and DTD every other day from the 10th-20th. On day 17 I had a lot of bloody cm and I have no idea why?? Anyways, the clomid is awful. I had hot flashes for a week and I have been very grumpy but today I have been feeling a slight bit nauseated w/tinges in my low abdomen. I have irregular periods and don't ovulate on time so we are hoping this will get my cycle going. I have had 1 child but 5 miscarriages so far. I am hoping the clomid will help me out as right now the sudden infertility is unexplained (it has been 5 yrs since I was last pregnant and it was very high risk.)

Anyone else having issues like these on clomid? Bloody cm? hot flashes? Nausea?

I also forgot to mention that my RE is not doing any kind of monitoring with me. We are just to try for 2 months to get pg and if not then go back to the drawing board. Is that weird to anyone? No progesterone tests/ultrasounds/egg checks/etc.

Savanord-my doctor is doing the same thing. Basically, using the drugs to regulate me and see if I can this business going on my own. I've met a few other folks in the same boat. In fact a friend of mine got pregnant on the first round so fingers crossed it'll work for me. I think I missed the window this month, but I'll try again next month if I have to.

Welcome and good luck to all the new comers

Glad Im not alone. Its frustrating because everyone else I know on it gets to find out when they ovulated/if they did, and they are doing all these early pg tests etc and I still have to deal with the dreaded 2WW. I have a cycle of usually anywhere from 28-40 days with the usual being around 32 days so its a pain not knowing when I should even be getting AF. I had it Aug 2nd so the earliest I can test is prob. around 8/28 and I might not even get a good result until 9/2. I wish I didnt have to deal with waiting but I hope its worth it!

My dr just gave me the prescription and sent me on my way. No tests to see if I ovulated etc etc etc I am now 9 days past clomid and the only side effects I really had was bloating and well.. my temps shot up and never went back down!

I'm not being monitored either. My insurance doesn't cover anything fertility related and my doctor didn't push for it. I will have a CD25 blood draw to check if I O'd or not. I'm on my 2nd day taking it and I'm just waiting for the side effects to start. I wonder when they will? I had a couple TERRIBLE nightmares last night. I wonder if Clomid was the cause!

Kiki what med did they give u? Im sorry they didnt do testing, are u going to look for a new dr? U r paying them, u make sure u r satisfied with the service they provide because u deserve it. if i were there id go with u and ensure it!!

JamieW11, I had nightmares the entire week I was on the clomid. I think it might be because of the raise in the progesterone/estrogen levels. Just like pregnant people have more vivid dreams, I think the clomid does the same thing.

Im not even being checked to see if I O or not. I have been told "If you dont get pregnant, try again next month." But since I dont know if I O on time or late its a bit more difficult.

For the side effects I had w/clomid: Hot flashes were first and foremost. Ive never felt anything like it. I had my thermostat set on 68* every day for 2 weeks! I also had bloating to the point my pants wouldnt button, shooting pains on my (mostly right) side, and I was really cranky. But, I am now 12 days past my last pill and feeling more normal. I am a bit queasy but thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->