first round of clomid!

hopeNpray

Reaction score
Ok so a little about me. I am 28yrs old i have a daughter who just turned 2 on the 21st of april. My husband and I had been trying to conceive her for a yr when i was sent for a hsg test and found out i had a blockage in my right tube. Of course the doctors wanted to schedule surgery to have it removed. 3 wks after having this hsg procedure while working (luckily in a hosp.) i began to have sharp aching pain in my right lower abdomen. It was my appendix, i had to have an emergency appendectomy. A week after this was done, i went for my preop for my tube removal. When I left the doctor i received a phone call informing me that i was pregnant!! YES pregnant!! I was overwhelmed scared and confused! I was supposed to have my tube remvoed, i had just had major surgery! All the while i was pregnant!! My daughter hung in there though and is now a lovable, sweet, adorable, big temper terrible 2 yr old! I and my husband thank the lord every day for the blessing of our first born.

Onto our current situation. we have again decided that we want to try to conceive a second. its been 9 months. they only made we wait the 6mo. to have my tubes relooked at (hsg) my right tube is the same. however they believe that its worse as before some fluid still dripped out whereas now its a hydrosalpinx and its at the distal end.

My doctor has prescribed me clomid 50mg for 3 months. I have just completed the first round on the 10th of april. i am very hopeful that i will conceive but im starting to have high doubts. alot of the posts i read women state that with a completely blocked tube and the fluid conceiving is impossible.. i guess what im asking is there anyone out there that has a success story on clomid after one month 50mg?? looking for some positive words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->