First round of Soy Iso CD3 tomorrow! (8/21/12) Anyone else??

MrsChaffin

Cautiously Pregnant w/#1!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Hubby and I are going into cycle 4 of TTC (month 6) and we are going to give soy isoflavones a try this time around. I will be taking 100mg cd 3-7 starting tomorrow. Is anyone else taking soy this cycle? Anyone trying it for the first time like me? Or does anyone have a soy success story to give me hope?? Lookin for a few buddies :)

Hi me n my hubby hav been ttc over a yr now. I'm on cd 4 and started soy Iso yesterday. Fx it works for us both. I'm taking 100mg at night but contemplating taking 200 tonight but can't decide. Iv read soooo many success stories. Good to hav a buddy x :)

Hi Aimee! Yeah I'll be takIng my first dose tonight before bed so that hopefully I won't notice any symptoms. Did you notice any after you took it? Me and my DH are goin into month 6 (but only cycle 4 because of impossibly long cycles - thus why I'm taking soy!) FX'd!!

Iv not had at symptoms yet. Iv had a bit of a headache but we hav got thunder storms here today so I'm putting them down to that coz I do tend to get tension headaches during storms . Iv herd takin them at night dies stop side affects . I think I am gonna take a bigger dose tonight so fx I don't get side affects.
Let me know how u get on. What's ur name ? Xx

hi!!! I tried Soy Isoflavens late in my cycle last time (only did CD7 to 9) so I am going to start them tomorrow on CD3 this time!!!! fx for both of us this time!

I'm Lauren :) Welcome Stake! First dose tonight, hoping this is all of our month for a :bfp: !!!

Well took 200 mg last night and no side affects as of yet :) I'm gettin excited hope it works. I am sure the 2ww this month is gonna b hard not lookin forward to it. How did ur first dose go?

I started this month too..took them cd 5 to 9 (although i forgot to take them on day 7 lol) my tabs were 40mg a piece so took 120 the first two days and 160 the last two..only side effect i got was a throbbing headache for the 4 days..due to O this weekend so fx'd :) x

Well took 200 mg last night and no side affects as of yet :) I'm gettin excited hope it works. I am sure the 2ww this month is gonna b hard not lookin forward to it. How did ur first dose go?

So far so good, took it before bed so didn't really notice anything. When should we start opk-ing? Cd 10?

Hello Ladies, please can I join??

Ive been TTC for a year now and trying soy for the first time this cycle! Don't think I ovulated last cycle and my cycles are quite long and irregular. Im on CD3 today but starting it tomorrow cd4-cd8. Havent bought any yet.....will do tomorrow. Dont know what dose to take yet! Im excited to be trying something new and its giving me back some hope!!!

xxxx

Not sure when we should start opk iv just googled n people r sayin they ov day 13 so mayb start day 10 would b good. I need to go buy some o sticks iv ran out from last month. I ov day 21 last month so hope it brings it earlier this time . Opks are sooi expensive though gonna try n ov symptom spot as well. Mite even try the smep as well :) x

Welcome mrsbroodypant! I read that 80mg is good if you know you O, 120mg is good if you don't. I'm taking 100mg, right in the middle :)

Ttc2ndbaby, I ordered a pack of 100 opk cheapies on amazon for $12 - and I know they work I got a positive last cycle when I O'd :) the drugstore brands are all WAY too overpriced..

How's everyone getting on today? No symptoms from the soy for me yet, taking my second dose tonight before bed.

I'm a day ahead of you... I was CD3 on Monday and started with soy for the first time then also. Took 80mg on Monday and Tuesday and 120mg tonight. I'm talking them at night and haven't noticed symptoms. Looking forward to seeing how it affects things!

Hi to all the new ladies we r getting a good little group going :)

I will hav a look on amazon and buy some of the opk that sounds good coz I never hav a clue wen I ov due to my crazy cycles.

I'm on my last dose tonight. Iv had a tension headache the last few days but still not sure if it's the weather or the tablets. Will find out tomorrow .

We will all need to keep each other sane until af lol fxd it doesn't arrive for any of us :)

Iv just orderd a pack of 30 for £4 that was all I could find. I got the 20mui ones are they the right ones. They also had 10mui but I guessed the higher the better :) think I'm gonna test every day from the day I finish lol then iv hot no chance of missing it :)

There're quite a few of us taking Soy over in TTC#1. It's my first month with it - didnt have any side effects & now waiting to O. CD22 today but no +opk yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->